Options

My Summer Of Pearl Jam

RobbieC2008RobbieC2008 Posts: 432
edited June 2008 in The Porch
Just went to my 5th and final PJ show @ Mansfield last night, the somewhat mellow set was def. welcomed for me last night, I was spent! I loved checking out the venues in CT and MA on Fri & Sat, I have never been before.
Bonnaroo was the BEST!!Front row Stone side and didnt even have to wait all day to get there!!! Im sure all will mostly agree. Both MSG shows were awesome, with me giving the edge to night 1, although night 2 was awesome as well
Hartford was ridiculous, heard some songs I have never heard live and man did that show really kick in affter big wave and than Jeremy was great!!
Loved the Mansfield show.

I want to thank Caroline from MSG for me and my friends seats for both nights SEC 107 row A both nights!! She rocks!!
want to also thank the 2 10C members who hooked me up with tix for CT and MA, CT I sat SEC 700 which I really liked the view and MA I was in SEC 12 again liked the view.
I realized one thing since I joined about 8 months ago, PJ fans are GREAT!! from hooking me up with free B&Ps to tickets @ face value. As long as the fans stay the same this band will go forever...hopefully some of you guys tagged my blunts at the show as a thank you...I would love to try a west coast tour next time around..but thank all of you for being great people..and thank you PJ for a great last 3 weeks...$ well spent!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Great shit my man......
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......