Options

Stop Calling Lucy!

possomistspossomists Posts: 427
edited June 2008 in The Porch
I jsut spoke with her after seeing that some people got their Beacon tickets. She said she has so many voicemails with the same questions, and she asked me to write here asking us to please stop calling. they are doing therre best to get all tickets out by next friday. Have no fear your tickets will arrive. thank you and silence your cellphones
"you can say that we're, nocturnal, posssomists"
-ed july 8th MSG 2004
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    edvedder913edvedder913 Posts: 1,810
    poor girl....I warned her weeks ago about this.....
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    FYI, by next Friday you mean this Friday. You will have your tix this week. I just spoke with her too.
  • Options
    stateeshastateesha Posts: 274
    Bump for Lucy!!
    92 Atlanta; 93 Boulder; 94 Denver 1-2; 95 Red Rocks 1-2; 96 Charlotte, Charleston; 98 Atlanta, Greenville, Knoxville, Columbia, Washington; 99 Bridge 1-2; 00 Atlanta, Vegas; 01 Bridge 1-2, Seattle; 02 Seattle; 03 Vegas, Bridge 1-2; 04 Asheville; 05 Toronto; 06 E. Ruth 1-2, Hawaii 1-2; 07 London; 08 Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Hartford, Boston 1 & 2, Beacon
  • Options
    release30release30 Posts: 2,051
    Lucy,

I did not buy tickets to the show but if you have any extra's that you want to let go you can call me at...(954) ___ - ____.......wait a minute just shoot me a P.M.

Yours truly, release30
    Conversations getting dull
    There's a constant ringing in my ears
    Sense of humor's void and numb
    And I'm bored to tears.......
  • Options
    Super_FanSuper_Fan Posts: 249
    Lucy did a great job handling all the ticket requests. I did very well and thanked her very much. I spoke with her for over 20 minutes handling my request. Please understand do not call her about when I am getting my tickets.
    Tour '08
    Destroying DC Scum.