PLEASE- no more tour.

2»

Comments

• oh, just a lil something i wrote in the wee hours. :o

didnt think it would be on first page by noon.

:S :S :S
    ( :o )

hee hee.

:o
    Rarghstarfarian.
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    you can sit down the back with me :) and we can have our prawn sandwiches and champagne as we complain about how loud the music gets and the smell of that 'funny smoke' ;)

We'll have sooooooooooooooooooooooooo much fun :)
    Ruby with "funny smoke"..hahaha Now this I've got to witness...I"ll be more than happy to take her portion though!
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org
  • yahamita wrote:
    Ruby with "funny smoke"..hahaha Now this I've got to witness...I"ll be more than happy to take her portion though!
    :D no I said we'll be COMPLAINING about the 'funny smoke' like the old ladies that we are :D

But you're more than welcome to join us... we could bitch about ya smoking and give ya funny looks, and then be really nice to your face... and maybe then you could offer us some brownies and we'll just think you're really sweet :)

(I smoke btw... in case ya think I'm being serious :D )
    The Astoria??? Orgazmic!
    Verona??? it's all surmountable
    Dublin 23.08.06 "The beauty of Ireland, right there!"
    Wembley? We all believe!
    Copenhagen?? your light made us stars
    Chicago 07? And love
    What a different life
    Had I not found this love with you
  • RicsardRicsard Posts: 1,942
    we shouldn't bump this pointless thread!!! ;)
    budapest.arnhem.antwerpen.vienna.madrid.katowice.nova_rock.nijmegen.rotterdam.berlin.dublin.belfast.london.venice.prague.stockholm.copenhagen.vienna.leeds.milton_keynes.padova.
    prague.seattle1.seattle2.chicago1
  • yahamitayahamita Posts: 1,514
    :D no I said we'll be COMPLAINING about the 'funny smoke' like the old ladies that we are :D

But you're more than welcome to join us... we could bitch about ya smoking and give ya funny looks, and then be really nice to your face... and maybe then you could offer us some brownies and we'll just think you're really sweet :)

(I smoke btw... in case ya think I'm being serious :D )
    Ruby doesn't mind my smoke...I think she enjoyed the conact buzz! Ha Ms. Ruby....that reminds me...I have to take a look at that hotdog photo again! hahahahaha
    I knew all the rules, but the rules did not know me...GUARANTEED!

Hail Hail HIPPIEMOM

Wishlist Foundation-
    http://www.wishlistfoundation.org
    info@wishlistfoundation.org