Options

Sometimes

madjackmadjack Posts: 213
edited February 2008 in Poetry, Prose, Music & Art
Sometimes when I read what she writes, I'm glad I weeded out my yard. I shouldn't have let them grow there in the first place. I get much more out of life when people tell me my yards prettier without the weeds. I've learned a very important lesson in life, just cause some weeds are pretty their rotten on the inside, they will try to take over, but ha ha I have weed killer!!
Come on and play on the edge of life with me. Its fun and I love every minute of it!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,394
    Have you ever seen those weeds that are yellow flowers at first...and they look colorful on the lawn...but then once they are past it...they become those seed-pods people wish on and they make a lawn look like an abandoned yard.

I think that's what we're talking about here. ;)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    justam wrote:
    Have you ever seen those weeds that are yellow flowers at first...and they look colorful on the lawn...but then once they are past it...they become those seed-pods people wish on and they make a lawn look like an abandoned yard.

I think that's what we're talking about here. ;)

A Dandelion justly, I think they're called Dandelions.
    Is that what you are refering to?
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    A Dandelion justly, I think they're called Dandelions.
    Is that what you are refering to?

Yes. Thanks for the word. :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    madjackmadjack Posts: 213
    Yea, they are like some people I knew. Pretty at first till you see them the way they really are. Good thing they don't bother me now, I should have seen what kind of scum I was dealing with but I didn't. Happier than hell now though, glad I didn't catch something from them. I have had the pleasure of meeting some truly beautiful flowers, inside and out. And the neat thing they are honest, something I never found in the crap that hung around me.
    Come on and play on the edge of life with me. Its fun and I love every minute of it!!!
  • Options
    i for one like dandelions

green lush grass, yellow flames.

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

I always rip 'em out of my lawn because they can ruin the grass.

The neighbor across the street from us drives everyone within blowing distance crazy because her seed-pods keep trying to take hold. (And they look like hell too once they've gone past the flowers.)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:

Me too. My son likes to paint with them :) He, also, likes to do the wishing thing :) He likes wild onions too -- mostly he likes to pull those up or swat them with a stick. Grass isn't all that fun unless it's the kind you can make tauht between your thumbs and blow through.
    Deb/Bee

myspace.com/DebCharlottesville
  • Options
    If I was to live alone with only one plant it would probably be dandilions. The leaf is amazingly good for you. Bitter plants are very good at pacifying the bacteria that live inside you.
    DO <> RE <> MI FA <> SOL <> LA <> SI DO
    1 <> 2 <> 3 4 <> 5 <> 6 <> 7 8
  • Options
    If I was to live alone with only one plant it would probably be dandilions. The leaf is amazingly good for you. Bitter plants are very good at pacifying the bacteria that live inside you.

yard
    outstanding justly's
    said in
    the dandelions
    bong planting
    hit.. -- now
    i am -- planting dandelions in justly's yard

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwick wrote:
    yard
    outstanding justly's
    said in
    the dandelions
    bong planting
    hit.. -- now
    i am -- planting dandelions in justly's yard

What does this mean chadwick?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    If there was a lot of people and we needed to create a society I would add another very familiar plant. It use to grow like a very invasive weed over most of the planet until the middle of the 20th century. Now it is controlled to create great centralized power and an abused under class.
    DO <> RE <> MI FA <> SOL <> LA <> SI DO
    1 <> 2 <> 3 4 <> 5 <> 6 <> 7 8
  • Options
    wish I could convince the neighbors that dandelions are the way to go...though I will gladly tend to them as opposed to the damned cold at this point.
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key
  • Options
    And no...it does not get so cold in Canada that the trees literally explode! I recently had somebody (not from Canada) argue that it is a common occurrence. Also...said person also insisted that it is a statistical fact that only around 8% of the country is inhabitable.

I told him that I would go back to my igloo and review my stone tablatures under the worm glow of a whale blubber lantern and get my facts straight. Oddly enough...I really do believe that said person did not sniff out my sarcasm!
    The only thing I enjoy is having no feelings....being numb rocks!

And I won't make the same mistakes
    (Because I know)
    Because I know how much time that wastes
    (And function)
    Function is the key