Options

yeah yeah yeah!!

books+jealousybooks+jealousy Posts: 14
edited May 2006 in Other Music
anyone else catch the yeah yeah yeahs @ roseland tuesday night? what did you think?

heres my review if youre interested:
http://hippophooray.blogspot.com
words are a strange docile wheat, are they not?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    No, but I saw 'em on April 22 in Salt Lake City and that show kicked some serious ass. I didnt have any of their albums at the time but the show changed that in a hurry. I had no idea how talented they are.
    Her?
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    thanks for a review
    looks a good setlist as well..love it when they play "Tick"
    awesome live band indeed
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    Gary CarterGary Carter Shea Stadium Posts: 14,002
    an amazing band
    Ron: I just don't feel like going out tonight
    Sammi: Wanna just break up?

• Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    Saw em at a small club in LA in March and they rocked! Skipped em at Coachella though for Oakenfold and to be able to see Madonna, since I figure that was a once in a life time thing
  • Options
    Jeff MurrayJeff Murray Posts: 1,259
    I wish they would be picked to open for PJ for a tour. I have liked them since their debut album.
    If there were no Angels would there be no sin?
  • Options
    GeorgeinNYGeorgeinNY Posts: 113
    Saw them at Coachella and they were AWESOME. It was one of those sets where you go- well how do you follow THAT! Wish I could have seen them in New York last few days, alas- sold out...