Options

Audioslave fans!!

soundgrungersoundgrunger Posts: 218
edited May 2006 in Other Music
The official Audioslave fan club is now up and running! So if you're interested in becoming an audiophile, you can sign-up/register at:
http://www.clubaudiophiles.com/

There is also a myspace page for those who want to check it out: http://www.myspace.com/audiophiles
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    As much as I love audioslave, I'm not paying $25 dollars for their fanclub. The main reason for me to join fanclubs is ticket presales...and the last time I saw Audioslave, it wasn't exactly a mad dash for tickets, like it is with PJ.

Thanks for the info though!
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    ToshalaToshala Posts: 200
    cool news.........totally worthwhile for me.....thanks for posting...
  • Options
    VEDHEAD27VEDHEAD27 Posts: 3,091
    OUR TIME HAS COME! :D Woooo! When I saw the friend request in my box I was like "whaaaat?!?!" :eek: :D Such exicting news.
    Thanks for posting this Dolly. :)
    My CC sis is on it. ;)

AUDIOPHILES UNITE!
    :D
    ¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤

"Lo√e, you know the word
    ...YOU invented it!" ~ E√

¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤
    ...::STONE--YOU--OWN!::...
    ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
  • Options
    depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    thats awesome!! i'm sure my friend will wanna join.. she LOVES them!
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    cheers for notice
  • Options
    bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
    wow,i'm surprised that the "audioslave sucks" responses haven't started..or the "rage[or soundgarden] was better".
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    bluemonkey wrote:
    wow,i'm surprised that the "audioslave sucks" responses haven't started..or the "rage[or soundgarden] was better".

I can oblige if you want
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    bluemonkeybluemonkey Posts: 198
    Echoes wrote:
    I can oblige if you want
    no thanks dude.
  • Options
    stonesgstringstonesgstring Posts: 4,613
    Thanks for letting us know :) I shall be happy to join I think! :D
    20/04/06 ~ 23/08/06 ~ 09/09/06

14/09/06, 16/09/06, 17/09/06, 19/09/06, 20/09/06 ~ The Stone lookalike leg of the 2006 tour

18/06/07 - Amazing, just amazing

04/07/06 ~Proud to be part of the AIC Astoria Crew~

Rockin' out to Creadles
  • Options
    poto101poto101 Posts: 398
    to be honest i dont see much point to joining. the only close call i have ever had with audioslave tix was when they played the aragon (4,000) a year back, but even so i ended up with my tix. (sold out in 15 or so)
    It's all happening....

East Troy 2003
    Chicago x2, Summerfest x2, 2006
    Chicago THE VIC, Lollapalooza, 2007
    bonnaROOOOOOO 2008
    Chicago x2 2009

(EV chicago 2008 night 2)
  • Options
    justmejustme Posts: 5
    "to be honest i dont see much point to joining. the only close call i have ever had with audioslave tix was when they played the aragon (4,000) a year back, but even so i ended up with my tix. (sold out in 15 or so)"

Yeah, at one point back in the day I'm sure people said the same thing about Ten Club. ;) Seriously I know that I had a lot of trouble when Audioslave were playing the small clubs last year - especially on the West Coast. I have a fairly low Ten Club number and it'd be cool to have a low Audiophiles number too.
    Yet to be determined. . .
  • Options
    audiodaveaudiodave Posts: 1,623
    Yeah, at one point back in the day I'm sure people said the same thing about Ten Club. ;) Seriously I know that I had a lot of trouble when Audioslave were playing the small clubs last year - especially on the West Coast. I have a fairly low Ten Club number and it'd be cool to have a low Audiophiles number too.

I don't see Audioslave getting much bigger. They are working on their third album, and in the tour for their second album, getting tickets was easy. I only found out about them touring by finding it on seetickets.
    If I didn't get tickets, I wouldn't lose sleep over it. It's not like they're...oh...I dunno...Pearl Jam. :D
    ~AKA Dave-of-the-dead~

I don't wanna think, I wanna feel

Dublin 23/08/06 Lisbon I 04/09/06 Lisbon II 05/09/06 Paris 11/09/06 Verona 16/09/06

London 18/06/07 Dusseldorf 21/06/07 Copenhagen 26/06/07 Nijmegen 28/06/07
  • Options
    justmejustme Posts: 5
    Well, that's the difference Audiodave. It was a lot tougher here in the States to get tickets on their theater tour. If you're only in a fan club for presales, that's just fine. But have you been on any of Audioslave's official forums? There have been three of them - 1st on Sony, 2nd on Interscope, and now the 3rd is up on Sony. It's a pain in the ass moving back and forth between sites every album. Now I know that Audiophiles is going to have a site (like this one) that is stable and where trolls from other bands' fan bases aren't going to stop by and cause havoc - unless they want to shell out $25 to do so. That's definitely a selling point for me along with the presales. It looks like they're going to send out newsletters too. I always look forward to my Ten Club newsletters so I hope Audiophiles' is as good. :)
    Yet to be determined. . .
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    Hell yeah! I joined up a couple of days ago too! Can't wait, I didn't want to miss the boat like I did with the PJ membership. Stupid me, if only I'd paid attention to the liner notes....