Options

mathhew goode band are a good band

MeGaJuNkIe^MeGaJuNkIe^ Posts: 45
edited April 2006 in Other Music
i didn't think i would ever say it.... but they have alot of cool shit, you haven't heard them until you heard their other shit beside the singles (well i still love hello time bomb)
...And Leave You Be If You Cross Me And Shake Your Hand Like A Man Not A God!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    Man you mangled that title, but Matt Good is one of my favourite artists ever. He is simply amazing.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    Tek MoneyTek Money Posts: 642
    Echoes wrote:
    Man you mangled that title, but Matt Good is one of my favourite artists ever. He is simply amazing.

I agree too. I think he is very underrated.
    Cock Fight.
  • Options
    rockpantsrockpants BC Posts: 838
    5 days! I've been deliberately avoiding the acoustic stuff so the songs feel new to me. Last night I watched Rooms on the DVD that came with In A Coma, and a bunch of the music videos with commentary on (if you need a good chuckle, the commentaries for Rico and Symbolistic White Walls will provide.)
  • Options
    Wow, guys....I don't like him at ALLL.

First song suggestions. I'll try almost anything twice.
    The poster formerly known as AeonFlux.
  • Options
    From a prior thread: http://forums.pearljam.com/showpost.php?p=2848095&postcount=10

Other folk also discuss their favourite tracks so it might be useful to scan the thread.
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    i LOVE matt good!
    its cool to have a local artist really make it, or imo make it. i personally love his stuff and wish i could see him when he comes to the vancouver east cultural center. its such a small place its rad, i participated in an art show there, it was my first time and i looked in the theatre part and its tiny! would be a really good experience.

anyways, i'll stop rambling.
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    i LOVE matt good!
    its cool to have a local artist really make it, or imo make it. i personally love his stuff and wish i could see him when he comes to the vancouver east cultural center. its such a small place its rad, i participated in an art show there, it was my first time and i looked in the theatre part and its tiny! would be a really good experience.

anyways, i'll stop rambling.

My friend has played there twice, it's a great venue.

But whether or not Matthew will be well enough to play the Vancouver shows is up in the air ... he had to postpone tonight's and tomorrow's gigs on the island 'cause he got sick again. Matthew has a compromised immune system, methinks.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:

But whether or not Matthew will be well enough to play the Vancouver shows is up in the air ... he had to postpone tonight's and tomorrow's gigs on the island 'cause he got sick again. Matthew has a compromised immune system, methinks.
    haha, poor matt if thats the case.
    do you live on the island?
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    rockpants wrote:

That is too bad about Matt. I hope he gets better.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    haha, poor matt if thats the case.
    do you live on the island?

Nope. Fraser Valley. I've got a ticket to the last gig on the tour.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    Nope. Fraser Valley. I've got a ticket to the last gig on the tour.
    i'm in the fv as well. just thought i'd ask cause my dads workin on the island right now. you goin to gorge shows?
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    i didn't think i would ever say it.... but they have alot of cool shit, you haven't heard them until you heard their other shit beside the singles (well i still love hello time bomb)

That about sums it up, I didn't like him until I heard a whole record either. I've been a MGB advocate on this board for quite some time and it's great to see he's starting to catch on a bit. Hands down, one of the best songwriters of all time.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    depploverdepplover Posts: 189
    yea they are pretty cool.. i like some of their songs
    5/09/06, 5/10/06 - FUCKIN AMAZING!!!!
  • Options
    i'm in the fv as well. just thought i'd ask cause my dads workin on the island right now. you goin to gorge shows?

Yep. A ton of my friends are going to be there so it's gonna be rad.
  • Options
    rockpants wrote:
    Yep. A ton of my friends are going to be there so it's gonna be rad.
    shit your lucky... none of my friends want to go
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    He was magic in Saskatoon! His encore was like 20mins long.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?