Options

Chad Kroger- suck a dickhead.

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited April 2006 in Other Music
I dont know if anyone else caught the red carpet tonite at the juno's but Ben Mulroney was talking to dickhead Kroger and chad says " im tryin to sign autographs but u keep talkin to me " What an ass. I hate that guy so much.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hodgehodge Posts: 519
    cool man
    thanks for your negativity
    ..and you will come to find that we are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable
  • Options
    Everyone is negative about that pud. What is up with the shittiness coming out of Canada lately?
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    Everyone is negative about that pud. What is up with the shittiness coming out of Canada lately?

Are you retarded? Canada has a pretty phenomenal music scene right now
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    Ben Mulroney's such a little pretty boy weiner.

I agree though, no need for the cockyness...
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,762
    the Canadian big three montreal, toronto, vancouver is pretty much comparable to seattle circa 1988-1990
    350x700px-LL-d2f49cb4_vinyl-needle-scu-e1356666258495.jpeg
  • Options
    yeah definatly Go Sum 41! :P

However i like the guys from Finger 11 they are pretty cool, cant stand Rush or the hip
    When i first heard rush i swore i thought it was a women singing!
    Run to the hills
    run for your life
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    You realise your title says Chad Kroger - SUCK a dickhead dont you? lmao and eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhh :eek::eek::eek:
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    chris05 wrote:
    I dont know if anyone else caught the red carpet tonite at the juno's but Ben Mulroney was talking to dickhead Kroger and chad says " im tryin to sign autographs but u keep talkin to me " What an ass. I hate that guy so much.

try not to waste your energy with hate. forget about him...
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    You realise your title says Chad Kroger - SUCK a dickhead dont you? lmao and eeeeeeeuuuuuuuuuugggggggghhh :eek::eek::eek:

HAHA. I didn't notice that when I clicked the thread. Either way, its perfect...
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002
  • Options
    hodge wrote:
    cool man
    thanks for your negativity

Isn't that the guy that said Pearl Jam wasn't rock music...? He seems like a real bright guy...
    www.myspace.com/sharkie002
  • Options
    chris05 wrote:

hate share...

i was happy to see Simple Plan win the popular vote award, that is saying a lot on how i hate Nickelback, probably the only band i really HATE on this planet...
    "L'homme est né libre, et partout il est dans les fers"
    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau
  • Options
    darthvedder88darthvedder88 Posts: 1,023
    hate share...

i was happy to see Simple Plan win the popular vote award, that is saying a lot on how i hate Nickelback, probably the only band i really HATE on this planet...

Nickelback is DUDE ROCK!!! GROSS!!!
    "Darth Vader would say 'Impressive'."

-Eddie Vedder

6/24/06 Cincinatti, Ohio
    6/14/08 Manchester, Tennessee
  • Options
    NothingbetterNothingbetter Wichita, KS Posts: 570
    He was probably just constipated, like usual.
    Kansas City 6/12/03 ** Kissimmee 10/9/04 ** Atlantic City 10/1/05 ** Denver 7/2/06 ** Denver 7/3/06 ** Chicago 8/23/09 ** Chicago 8/24/09 ** Kansas City 5/3/10 ** Dallas 11/15/13 ** Oklahoma City 11/16/13 ** St. Louis 10/3/14 ** Tulsa 10/8/14 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/20/16 ** Chicago - Wrigley Field 8/22/16 ** Oklahoma City 9/20/22 ** Ft. Worth 9/15/23

EV - St. Louis 7/1/11 ** Tulsa 11/19/12
  • Options
    laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    the more i see/hear coldplay, they are a fine band.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • Options
    nickelback rocked so hard thier amps caught on fire! Hardcore.
  • Options
    i brought this up last week in a thread, nickelback just sucks period!

suck a dickhead . . . . hahahahahaha that was a good typo!!! i had a good laugh at that :)
    An ounce of deception
    Kills a pound of pain