Options

RHCP - Stadium Arcadium

pearljamfan11pearljamfan11 Posts: 50
edited March 2006 in Other Music
RS states the album is out March 9th (obviously that's passed long ago). Anyone hear when their double album is supposed to be due out??
He who forgets will be destined to remember.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    must be a typo. its due out the 9th may.
  • Options
    yeah, maybe you dont understand. There is only one album coming out on May 9th. Its a double disc record. Its on may 9th.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    The 28-track, two-disc epic is out on May 9, trimmed down from the original plan of a 38-song trilogy. The discs are entitled 'Jupiter' and 'Mars' respectively.

The unsequenced tracklisting is:

'Dani California'
    'Charlie'
    'Snow (Hey Oh)'
    'Stadium Arcadium'
    'Ghost Dance'
    'She's Only 18'
    'Slow Cheetah'
    'Torture Me'
    'Animal Bar'
    'Especially In Michigan'
    'Warlocks'
    'C'mon Girl'
    'Storm In A Teacup'
    'Hey'
    'Desecration Smile'
    'Tell Me Baby'
    'Hard To Concentrate'
    'Wet Sand'
    '21st Century'
    'She Looks To Me'
    'Readymade'
    'If*'
    'Make You Feel Better'
    'Early Eighties'
    'So Much I'
    'We Believe'
    'Turn It Again'
    'Death Of A Martian'
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    The 28-track, two-disc epic is out on May 9, trimmed down from the original plan of a 38-song trilogy. The discs are entitled 'Jupiter' and 'Mars' respectively.

The unsequenced tracklisting is:

'Dani California'
    'Charlie'
    'Snow (Hey Oh)'
    'Stadium Arcadium'
    'Ghost Dance'
    'She's Only 18'
    'Slow Cheetah'
    'Torture Me'
    'Animal Bar'
    'Especially In Michigan'
    'Warlocks'
    'C'mon Girl'
    'Storm In A Teacup'
    'Hey'
    'Desecration Smile'
    'Tell Me Baby'
    'Hard To Concentrate'
    'Wet Sand'
    '21st Century'
    'She Looks To Me'
    'Readymade'
    'If*'
    'Make You Feel Better'
    'Early Eighties'
    'So Much I'
    'We Believe'
    'Turn It Again'
    'Death Of A Martian'

Where did you find this info if you dont mind me asking
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    RS states the album is out March 9th (obviously that's passed long ago). Anyone hear when their double album is supposed to be due out??

MAY 9th, exactly a week after Pearl Jam...
  • Options
    May is gonna be awesome...pearl jam one week, rhcp the next, and then i get out of school the week after that. awesome. and then of course PJ live in early June. i cant freakin wait.

some great song titles and some goofy ones on that tracklist. "Desecration Smile" is quite cool. Cant wait to actually hear these songs.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    yeah, maybe you dont understand. There is only one album coming out on May 9th. Its a double disc record. Its on may 9th.
    Has nobody seriously heard a two-disc album called a double album? Yeah, I knew it was "double disc". Thanks for the date though, appreciate it.
    He who forgets will be destined to remember.
  • Options
    lukin14lukin14 Posts: 287
    pretty sure i heard it was 25 songs from the 38 that were originally written & recorded..
    life is the study of dyin'
    and how to do it right
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • Options
    LedZepFan wrote:
    Where did you find this info if you dont mind me asking
    NME...apparently the album has been changed to 28 tracks..the more the merrier :)
    but hey..NME makes mistakes sometimes..i hope this time they din
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

YNWA
  • Options
    By the way, By The Way SUCKED ASS!
  • Options
    moegossard wrote:
    By the way, By The Way SUCKED ASS!

I have to agree, californication was a hell of a lot better, by the way barely sees any rotation in my cd player

Hope the new effort is better

Scar tissue, the auto bio is a good read, by the way!

its not the same without you here
  • Options
    mattosbornemattosborne Posts: 339
    I thought By The Way was awesome.

I'm really looking forward to Stadium Arcadium, it will be interesting to see where they go with the music.
    The Official Matt Cameron appreciation signature!
  • Options
    K*RockK*Rock Posts: 144
    hey if you go to the RHCP site they have a really cool trailer which has a clip of Dani California at the end... sounds like a WICKED song...
    heres hoping this album is better thatn by the way...
    they seem to do good albums everyother time the put something out.. so maybe they are due...???
    ~Karen

Come say HI on myspace - http://www.myspace.com/pearljamkaren
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    By The Way is a fantastic record, it shows a different, more creative/experimental side to the Chili's but still has the funk added in there. Its not as rocking as Californication, but considering Anthony and Flea are about 45 years old now, its still pretty kick-ass.

Only heard a little of Dani California but sounded good.
  • Options
    here's a video of the guys talking aboot the making of Dani California

http://streamos.wbr.com/wmedia/wbr/rhcp/rhcp_dani-california9b6k8w_450.wvx

YNWA
  • Options
    they sure are taunting us....i mean, this things been delayed since october(not as bad as PJ but still) and all they give us for the single is a trailer of old songs with 30 seconds of the single at the end and a video of them talking about it. it would be nice if they released the damn thing...i mean PJ released theirs a few weeks ago already and the peppers album only comes out a week after PJ

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    relax..everyone's gonna hear it next week or so when it hits radio stations ;)

YNWA