Options

Band's getting out of US!!!!!

RatRat Posts: 38
edited April 2006 in Other Music
PLease tell me why that bands like dave matthews band and Live dont ever come to europe???i think theyre pretty well known overseas i cant figure it!!!
"Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    no one likes them??? maybe?
  • Options
    RatRat Posts: 38
    men im from portugal and i can guarantee that here both bands expecially dave matthews have huge amout of fans!!!i cant picture it....
    "Every time I see the Spice Girls, it makes me want to try to fly by climbing my roof and strapping bricks to my shoes."
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    It costs more than it is worth for bands who last had a hit 7 years ago (at best)?
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    If Dave Matthews Band can play 60-75 shows in North America every year and get paid gobs of money like they do, why would they need to go to Europe or anywhere else?

They're doing VERY well with the fans they're playing for here.
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016
    Baltimore 2020
    Louisville 2022
    Philadelphia & Baltimore 2024
  • Options
    Not all of us are complaining that Dave Matthews never comes to Europe, he can stay in the US. However, Live are touring Europe this year (at least the UK coz i have tickets this summer).
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Rat wrote:
    PLease tell me why that bands like dave matthews band and Live dont ever come to europe???i think theyre pretty well known overseas i cant figure it!!!

What are you talking about, Live will play 3 times in Holland.