Options

Whats the Story Morning Glory

TheEvolutionTheEvolution Posts: 143
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Who else thinks that this is is one of the best albums from the 90's. Say what you will about Liam and Noel's ego, the album is great. What do you guys think?
"Being undecided...it's dangerous. And I'll give you a perfect example: people with mullets, that's indecision."-EV

9/28/05-PNC
5/30/06-DC
6/23/06-Pittsburgh
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mrwalkerbmrwalkerb Posts: 1,015
    Who else thinks that this is is one of the best albums from the 90's. Say what you will about Liam and Noel's ego, the album is great. What do you guys think?

Wouldn't go that far, I really liek Oasis they would probably crack my top twenty but even as far as they go this is thier third best after be Here Now and Masterplan it's a good record one of the better of that year (5 if I remember) but by no means a top of the decade, sorry
    "I'm not suicidal, except when I drink. That's why we don't all drink at the same time, there'd be no-one alive to drive home..."
    Chris Cornell

http://www.myspace.com/mrwalkerb
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i'd say it is.."Cast No Shadow" and "Some Might Say" are just quality
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    damm rites great album super solid oasis is damm good and there new on dont believe the truth is great as well
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Super good cd from an almost rediculous catalogue of rock n' roll classics.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    It ties Nevermind, Ten, and Definitely Maybe for best album of the 90's.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    pjoasisrulepjoasisrule Posts: 3,412
    There isnt a bad song on it, its one of the very few albums that I actually like every single song alot.
    Alpine Valley 2000
    Summerfest 2006

"Why would they come to our concert just to boo us?" -Lisa Simpson
  • Options
    KlumpieKlumpie Posts: 2,649
    Great album, it's always nice to listen to this album. But also their first one was a great album and maybe even better! Champagne Supernova is a classic one!
  • Options
    chris01chris01 Posts: 559
    What's the Story is a great album, but my fav or theirs is Definately Maybe.
  • Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    chris01 wrote:
    What's the Story is a great album, but my fav or theirs is Definately Maybe.
    Agreed, I think Definately Maybe is the better album. Both are great, regardless of anything they did after them and how much they run their mouths.
  • Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    CM1847 wrote:
    Agreed, I think Definately Maybe is the better album. Both are great, regardless of anything they did after them and how much they run their mouths.

i agree too. ;)
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~