Options

Fuck Dispatch

Gentle Jack JonesGentle Jack Jones Posts: 28
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Fuck dispatch for spoiling Blind Mellon for me. listen to songs like Soak the Sin and Tones of Home and try to tell me that dispatch doesnt rip Blind Mellon off badly. any dispatch fans out there, you should realize how awful they are and take a long shower to wash the filth out of your system.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    soulsingingsoulsinging Posts: 13,208
    never heard of them.
  • Options
    NakedClownNakedClown Posts: 545
    I've listened to quite a bit of Dispatch over the years and never, not once did I say: gee, this sounds like Blind Melon.

And why are you getting worked up now?! They've stopped making music together....

Dispatch is a good, fun band to listen too... those who haven't heard of them, I believe there are a couple of MySpace pages dedicated to them... pretty good stuff - the "flagship" song being The General...
  • Options
    pjbugs007pjbugs007 Posts: 1,102
    "Elias" I always like....I saw Dispatch once...with Mason Jennings and Jack Johnson at Central Park...good show:)
  • Options
    that's funny, i've never heard of blind melon. i never saw dispatch, but i have seen brad corrigan and pete francis perform a few times.

they're solo stuff is really good.
  • Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    Are you refering to new dispach cuz the only song of theirs I know is "the General" and that song and album came out like 6 years ago? I don't really think any songs of that album rip off blind mellon. I always thought Janes Addiction and Blind Mellon sounded similar though.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    i really like dispatch. check out state radio (chad's new band). anyway i always thought if anything that they ripped off sublime, but only on the bang bang album. which song/album do you think sounds like blind melon?