Options

brad, help

LaloLalo Posts: 6
edited April 2006 in Other Music
hey i want to buy my first brad cd, but i dont know wich one. can ypu please recomend a brad cd... for my first listen

thanks
"My dad says Pearl Jam fans are better than french fries". Matt´s son - Raymond Cameron

2003 - 07 - 17 Mexico City
2003 - 07 - 18 Mexico City
2003 - 07 - 19 Mexico City

2005 - 12 - 09 Mexico City
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Lalo wrote:
    hey i want to buy my first brad cd, but i dont know wich one. can ypu please recomend a brad cd... for my first listen

thanks

well, they're all fantastic so i'd say splash out and buy them all!
    there's some tracks on the brad website ( http://www.bradcorporation.com ), or they're on myspace (http://www.myspace.com/bradcorporation), if you wanted a listen first.
    Their second album, Interiors, has more rock-ier songs on than the other two (and is perhaps my favourite) and is probably a good place to start.
    Shame is alot mellower but has some great tracks, (esp 20th Century and Screen) and Welcome to Discovery Park has got Sheepish on it which is possibly one of the most beautifulest songs ever....

enjoy! :)
    http://www.myspace.com/cellophanehand
    free your mind... and your ass will follow...
  • Options
    laudenumlaudenum Posts: 405
    saw the second show brad ever did........very very good.
    teeny place,maybe 500 people max.
    "shes stoned said the swede, and the
    mooncalf agreed" THe BANd
  • Options
    cincybearcatcincybearcat Posts: 16,135
    I'd but Shame first. In fact I'd buy them in order of release.

Shame is still my favorite. It seems like a cd long jam session really with some funky stuff.

Interiors is way more polished and slightly more rocking, but I missed the feel of the first album.

Welcome is very slow really. Has some good songs, but the worst of the 3 I think.

I'm not missing any am I....oh wait...Brad vs Satchel, pretty good as well, but I'd buy it last.

Actually, after Shame and Interiors, I'd buy Shawn Smith's solo Let it all Begin. Then I'd buy his other one, that I forget the name of right now after buy the rest of the Brad catalogue.
    hippiemom = goodness
  • Options
    LaloLalo Posts: 6
    hey thanks a lot i think i will buy interiors. i heard some songs of that album, and really loved it.

thanks a lot for the help
    "My dad says Pearl Jam fans are better than french fries". Matt´s son - Raymond Cameron

2003 - 07 - 17 Mexico City
    2003 - 07 - 18 Mexico City
    2003 - 07 - 19 Mexico City

2005 - 12 - 09 Mexico City
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,396
    Lalo wrote:
    hey thanks a lot i think i will buy interiors. i heard some songs of that album, and really loved it.

thanks a lot for the help

I agree with the other person who recommended that you buy Shame soon too. I waited to buy that one and yet I think it's the best one overall.
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&