Options

Rivers from Weezer engaged??

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited March 2006 in Other Music
I read this today, found it pretty odd seeing how just last year in the Rolling Stone interview he was saying how he was single and not having sex anymore, and cant find anyone. Yet it said that the girl he is engaged to is his girlfriend who he met in 1997..... haha anyways good for him,,nice to see Rivers finally find his soul mate.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    chris05 wrote:
    I read this today, found it pretty odd seeing how just last year in the Rolling Stone interview he was saying how he was single and not having sex anymore, and cant find anyone. Yet it said that the girl he is engaged to is his girlfriend who he met in 1997..... haha anyways good for him,,nice to see Rivers finally find his soul mate.

Not having sex anymore? Maybe that's why everything after the blue album sucked :).
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    bryn_cmbsbryn_cmbs Posts: 407
    MCG wrote:
    Not having sex anymore? Maybe that's why everything after the blue album sucked :).

Dude, Pinkerton is one of the greatest albums of all time.
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    bryn_cmbs wrote:
    Dude, Pinkerton is one of the greatest albums of all time.

I was just trying to make a joke... I wouldn't go as far as saying it was one of the greatest though. I would still rank the blue album above it and I wouldn't rank that as one of the greatest all time albums.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    chris05 wrote:
    Yeah, didn't he take some vow of celibacy that lasted like two years?
    No time to be void or save up on life. You got to spend it all.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    Yeah, didn't he take some vow of celibacy that lasted like two years?
    yeh he did.
    this engagement thing is news to me..Congrats to Rivers
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA