Options

Sorry, another Ebay question...

simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
edited July 2008 in The Porch
O.K., so you all convinced me that I would get the tickets from my first ebay purchase, but now I'm worried about something else. The dude emailed me the ticketmaster tickets like he said he would. But is there anthing stopping him from sending that to 100 other people?? Someone make me feel better please.
" Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    gusturtlegusturtle Posts: 440
    wish i could make you feel better. i don't think there's anything preventing him from selling the same tix over and over. and my guess is that if he does do this, then the first person to get to the venue and scan the printout will be the only one to actually use the tickets.

just for future reference, make sure you only bid/buy ebay tickets if they're the actual hard/paper tickets, not the ticketfast-print-at-home tickets.
  • Options
    simplemansimpleman Posts: 425
    Mcam55 wrote:
    yeah theres no reason he couldnt send it to 100 other people...but check his feedback...see if theres any negative feedback. If hes sold alot of tickets before with no problems then i wouldnt be worried.
    he does have great feedback, and has sold some pretty pricey tix in the past. I'll be the first at the venue, but that is totally going to cut into my bar room time!!
    " Jump from a cliff to fly, not to fall..."