Options

Seen Bryan Adams last nite...

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited March 2006 in Other Music
and that guy kicks ass. I know alot of people might not like him, but him and his band put on a great show. He played for over 2 hours and played all of his big hits. His lead guitar player is amazing also.

Anyways if u have never seen him before you should check him out if his in town.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PJammin'PJammin' Posts: 1,735
    i can appreciate Bryan Adams. he has some great tunes. glad U had a great time. i wouldn't mind checking him out someday.
    I died. I died and you just stood there. I died and you watched. I died and you walked by and said no. I'm dead.
  • Options
    melodyman22melodyman22 Posts: 326
    i agree seen him on this tour and he kicks ass live i dont care what any1 says
  • Options
    OmaramaOmarama Posts: 267
    yeah hes pretty cool,heard he puts on a really good live performance.
    Monty Got a Raw Deal

" makes much more sense to live in the present tense "
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    i took my daughter to see him in 1994 when she was 11. he is a true professional. great band and they play the songs perfectly.

what i really enjoyed was the blatant display of ample skin by many 22 year old girls at the show. i had to behave, of course, because my little girl was wih me. Lord have mercy!! :D
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green