Options

Ghostface Killah - Fishscale

rucchinrucchin Posts: 25
edited April 2006 in Other Music
anyone listen to this? C'mon...there has to be someone on this board down with ghostface. What an amazing album.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I hear it is really good, and I downloaded it, but I haven't listened yet.
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    MohabMohab Posts: 310
    good as in, pretty toney or the one before it? They were OK, but I hear Raekwons come back around so maybe Ghost has too. WU TANG
  • Options
    EchoesEchoes Posts: 1,279
    I listened to it tonight and it has some great tunes. "The Champ" was awesome
    printf("shiver in eternal darkness\n");
  • Options
    South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    It's a great album and far better than the Pretty Toney album IMO.
    It starts off good w/ Shakey Dog and Kilo. Right now it's sitting at 3rd place on my Ghostface list behind Supreme Clientele and Ironman. I just went and saw Ghost last week. Good show, all Wu-Tang shows I've seen are a little patchy (rap your verse from the song and then end it.) Which I think is annoying.
    NERDS!
  • Options
    EPhi1430EPhi1430 Posts: 33
    It's a great album and far better than the Pretty Toney album IMO.
    It starts off good w/ Shakey Dog and Kilo. Right now it's sitting at 3rd place on my Ghostface list behind Supreme Clientele and Ironman. I just went and saw Ghost last week. Good show, all Wu-Tang shows I've seen are a little patchy (rap your verse from the song and then end it.) Which I think is annoying.

I would have to agree with you on that, still those are great albums and this one is no different. Wu Tang is for the children
    Thats okay man, cause I love Frogs

Shows:
    7/2/98 8/18/00 8/20/00 8/21/00 4/21/03(Home town) 4/25/00 - cancelled:( 6/19/03 6/22/03 10/2/04 10/6/04