Options

Bonnaroo '06

drew0drew0 Posts: 943
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Potential lineup was announced.

My God. It looks amazing. Radiohead, Tom Petty, Phil Lesh, Beck, Elvis Costello, Robert Randolph, moe., & Bela Fleck.

Where are the Black Crowes, Gov't Mule, Widespread Panic, the Mars Volta, & Dave Matthews Band at?
Pittsburgh 6/23/06
Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    drew0 wrote:

Where are the Black Crowes, Gov't Mule, Widespread Panic, the Mars Volta, & Dave Matthews Band at?

I agree. Decent lineup, but I'd be there in a flash if Mars Volta were there, or even some of the others

Lollapalooza might have Smashing Pumpkins, and tickets for this are likely going to be $100, as opposed to close to $200 for Bonnaroo. I'm not saying Bonnaroo wouldn't be a blast, or Lollapasooza would be better, but just thought I'd mention it
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    The $200 covers all three days, which is not bad at all.

If Widespread Panic, Black Crowes, DMB, & The Mars Volta get added them I'm definitly.

I believe all will get added in time. It will be the first year, I believe, that WP isn't on the bill, and it's right down DMB's alley - jammers, and now with TP/RH you'll get more ppl that are into DMB.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08
  • Options
    chris3chris3 Posts: 43
    I'm just wishing the Crowes, Gov't Mule, and Allman Bros will get announced but i doubt all of those will be. Warren Haynes has to be there......he's the king of Bonnaroo!
  • Options
    pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    Personally, I think Mars Volta gets a little too much credit. The music has its moments, but it seems like they try to make their music all over the place just to be different. I never liked the vocals either.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Options
    SteveoSteveo Posts: 352
    this is the year pearl jam should play roo. new album. on tour. come on now...
    Life has nothing to do with killing time.
    So why be satisfied?
  • Options
    PiercePierce Posts: 71
    Steveo wrote:

i doubt they will do "roo" , but i will take that 2 and half hour drive this year, no matter what....i mean fuck........ RADIOHEAD is going to be there.....worth the drive.....
  • Options
    drive-by truckers and neil?
    Teamwork. Rawk. Pwnage. Infinite Possibilities. YIELD. Hells yeah.
  • Options
    moloko21moloko21 Posts: 114
    i'm going, that's all there is to it. i'm motherfucking going!
    "no, i can't give you full credit, but i'm not gonna flunk you either. you're all getting incompletes."
  • Options
    Im sure its likely that some of the acts that ye mentioned will be added at a later stage and more. Warren Haynes is sure to be there too, if not with his band than surely as a guest...
    " I demand to have more booze "
  • Options
    Steveo wrote:

I thought of that, too. Although I'm not sure the festival could contain the rabid fans of both Radiohead and Pearl Jam ... even if they do actually share many of us. ;)
    "Information is not knowledge.
    Knowledge is not wisdom.
    Wisdom is not truth.
    Truth is not beauty.
    Beauty is not love.
    Love is not music.
    Music is the best."
    ~ FZ ~
  • Options
    moloko21moloko21 Posts: 114
    Bonnaroo always adds more headliners as the date approaches, don't they?

Although even with the lineup as is, it's great.
    "no, i can't give you full credit, but i'm not gonna flunk you either. you're all getting incompletes."
  • Options
    NeilJamNeilJam Posts: 1,191
    Great lineup for Bonnaroo this year. I'll definitely be there.