Options

The Black Crowes

2»

Comments

• Options
    I just heard they are playing at the Fox in Atlanta on March 14. I would love to go see them again!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    Awful news if its true... weird old ed is an integral part of the band. Hope they sort it out and his back soon. God bless ed.
    bobasfeet wrote:
    Rumour has it the Crowes have let their keyboard player go. The board is sad.
    " I demand to have more booze "
  • Options
    I hope ed is still in the band. He is an essential member of the band and the music will suffer if he is out. Look at the Steve Gorman shows vs the other drummer in 05 as an example.
  • Options
    chris3chris3 Posts: 43
    I hope Ed is not out for good. I was at the orlando show and it sounded wierd w/o him being there for some songs (thick n thin, ballad->wiser). I'm gonna see um again in Atlanta on the 14th and i'm seeing at Langerado. i hope Ed is with them by then.
  • Options
    best available for NYE from ticketbastard...

section 308
    row M

looks like they did a pretty good job filling the garden for NYE !

eh, the day of the show, my husband went online and got us two floor seats, probably 20-25th row? i want to say, the first row right next to the soundboard, so almost centered.....unreal! one of the BEST NYE....ever!

the place was very full, but definitely not sold out. didn't matter though, great, great time!
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    rhinomagicrhinomagic Charlottesville, VA Posts: 2,549
    I'm_One wrote:
    I hope Ed is not out for good. I was at the orlando show and it sounded wierd w/o him being there for some songs (thick n thin, ballad->wiser). I'm gonna see um again in Atlanta on the 14th and i'm seeing at Langerado. i hope Ed is with them by then.

I'm going to Langerado, too. Will be my first Black Crowes live experience.

Can't wait for March!
    Memphis 1994
    New Orleans 1995
    Fort Lauderdale 1996
    Atlanta & Birmingham 1998
    New Orleans 2000
    Tampa 2003
    Kissimmee 2004
    New York City (x 2) 2008
    East Troy (x 2) 2011
    Chicago & New Orleans 2013
    Hampton, Raleigh, Boston 2016