Options

Ministry

GoBuckyGoBucky Posts: 198
edited May 2006 in Other Music
Holy shit is the new album good...Grandpa Al is back crushing skulls! Fuck Tool, get the new Ministry today...besides the new PJ of course!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    XiangXiang Posts: 73
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    GoBucky wrote:
    Holy shit is the new album good...Grandpa Al is back crushing skulls! Fuck Tool, get the new Ministry today...besides the new PJ of course!

I just ordered some CD's today, among them was the new Ministry and the new Tool, when the final amount came on my screen I noticed I had to leave one album out (I'm trying to save to go see PJ in Europe)... no doubt: Tool had to stay on the shelves... I just need to hear that new Ministry stuff asap!!!
    p.s: new PJ went in the order without question since it wasn't realeased in my country today (as the fool me was expecting)
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    Oh yeah Rio Grande Blood's brutal. The dope must've been keeping Al calm all those years.
  • Options
    holtzholtz Posts: 509
    I've only heard the first two songs so far, listening to it now, and you are right about this album, this one rocks.
  • Options
    Yep, Al's back!
  • Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    GoBucky wrote:
    Yep, Al's back!
    did you get Houses of the Mole? That one was pretty damn solid as well. but no doubt, he is back and it is good to hear.
  • Options
    transplant wrote:
    did you get Houses of the Mole? That one was pretty damn solid as well. but no doubt, he is back and it is good to hear.

Yep...Mole was a great disc, and the new one is even better! Can't wait for the Chicago shows!