Options

Iron Maiden Live.

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Well, my friend at school is mad about them, i really havent heard anything..

he asked me if i wanted to go. Anyone seen them live or anything

you think i should go ? trivium are supporting :(

thanks

Ed
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    jb13lettersjb13letters Posts: 220
    You should definitely go. I don't know anything about Trivium, but Maiden always put on a top notch show.
    Statistically speaking, you're more likely to be pitied by Mr. T than you are to have feet.
  • Options
    i would go in a heartbeat! no doubt about it :)
  • Options
    pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    It depends. Personally, I like maiden and they do put on a great show both visually and musically. Maiden is one of those bands that you either love or hate. They're very talented musicians but it's kind of cheesey, in a good way (if that makes sense). Trivium is a completely different type of metal band. They're heavier and more of the modern day metal you hear. Very talented band (lead singer/guitarist is only 19 or 20 and he's touring for his third album). I say go to the show.
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Options
    I was really into Maiden last summer and saw them in Toronto in August...

Honestly, it was O.K. at best....check out if they're still playing the same set because the tour they were doing when I saw them was stuff just from their first 4 albums so it left so much out......it was an "Early Days" tour.

Unless you are a die hard fan and know their old stuff.....I dunno....I mean they still rocked (it was no Green Day) but I wish they played other stuff...

I'm not sure if they're still playing that set though...it was the same every night of that tour....

They played:

The Trooper
    Number of The Beast
    Hallowed Be Thy Name....and stuff but I didn't know alot of the stuff.

I WOULD go though, just to say you've seen Maiden.
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    Lost_ClayLost_Clay Posts: 1,085
    you should go, they'll probably play new stuff

r.i.p. http://www.ironmaiden.org
    "ah fuck it get in trouble"

06/29/03 09/22/05 09/24/05 09/25/05 05/09/06 05/10/06
  • Options
    They are one of my all-time favorites and I would definately encourage you to see them. My first Maiden show was in 1982, on the Beast on the Road Tour. They opened for the Scorpions. Very awesome show.

"Sitting on a cornflake, waiting for the van to come...."
  • Options
    InkdaubInkdaub Posts: 235
    Powerslave was my first concert and I also saw Seventh Son. I would say that you should go if you like metal.
  • Options
    murph83murph83 Posts: 122
    you should definelty go!! I seen them last summer. Very high energy rock show!! These guys still have a lot of energy despite their age. They really know how to rock the crowd! You shouldn't be disappointed if you go.