Options

Doves..............

danielheyesdanielheyes Posts: 362
edited January 2006 in Other Music
any love for doves on here,if its not been done before.

quality band,very underrated............
When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    3sheets3sheets Posts: 284
    pretty good band. really like the Last Broadcast album. Lots of good stuff. There Goes the Fear, The Pounding, etc. Their new album is good, but I still like Last Broadcast the best. Anyone have their live ep? If so, is it worth buying (i.e. good renditions, good sound, etc.)?
    Live Free or Die!
  • Options
    3sheets wrote:
    pretty good band. really like the Last Broadcast album. Lots of good stuff. There Goes the Fear, The Pounding, etc. Their new album is good, but I still like Last Broadcast the best. Anyone have their live ep? If so, is it worth buying (i.e. good renditions, good sound, etc.)?

dont have it but ive heard it,they are mint live and this shows why.....well worth it..
    When I was born, the doctor came out to the waiting room and said to my father, I'm very sorry. We did everything we could. But he pulled through......
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    yeah, they're pretty cool, just last week i posted in an old thread how I was greatly amazed by listening to their last album, I thought it'd be their weakest out of their three records, obviously I was so wrong.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    barcoach wrote:
    yeah, they're pretty cool, just last week i posted in an old thread how I was greatly amazed by listening to their last album, I thought it'd be their weakest out of their three records, obviously I was so wrong.

they blew me away at glastonbury,made a miserable day feel like summer!!!
  • Options
    good good, good goods.
    holier than Thou
    Bring it on cause i'm no victim