Options

Andrew Wood

ToeJamToeJam Posts: 35
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Does anyone have any pics of the late singer from Mother Love Bone? I never saw what he looked like and if anyone has info about his background that would be great too. Thanks.
We all walk the long road
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    http://www.malfunkshun.com should have something..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    ToeJamToeJam Posts: 35
    Thanks, damn he was so young.
    We all walk the long road
  • Options
    so sad :( .
    dream like your living forever
    live like your dying today
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    Also i bet if you googled andrew wood on google images you would proably get a few. Although i have never tried.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    reachdown12reachdown12 Posts: 693
    Beautiful soul..an incredible loss, all the charisma and gift given in such a short time..RIP Andy<33333333333333
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    Youtube.com has the video for Stardog Champion and a live video of Holy Roller for your viewing pleasure...

Greatest site in the world for random videos - everyone must go watch the Walker Texas Ranger intro there as soon as you read this post.

Or the live TotD performance of Four walled World. Whatever.
    Smokey Robinson constantly looks like he's trying to act natural after being accused of farting.