Options

What band would you like to see reunite?

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited January 2006 in Other Music
Even if they just got back together for a tour. Who would it be that you would like to see?

I'd have to say the Police...id love to see that happen,but i dont think it ever will, Sting is to much of a tough guy for that haha.
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    WESWES Posts: 168
    Neutral Milk Hotel
  • Options
    THE freaking SMITHS
    no son personas, son mujeres
  • Options
    Metallica...if you know what I mean
  • Options
    The Refreshments
    "I Miss You Already!!!!!"

"Sorry is the fool who trades his love for high-rise rent, Seems the more you make equals the loneliness you get"

.NJD.
  • Options
    KravenKraven Posts: 829
    Uhhh Pink Floyd... thats not a hard one and the three living members of Zeppelin.
    32 shows and counting...
  • Options
    oldermanolderman Posts: 1,765
    The Animals
    Down the street you can hear her scream youre a disgrace
    As she slams the door in his drunken face
    And now he stands outside
    And all the neighbours start to gossip and drool
    He cries oh, girl you must be mad,
    What happened to the sweet love you and me had?
    Against the door he leans and starts a scene,
    And his tears fall and burn the garden green
  • Options
    LauraPJLauraPJ Mendoza, Argentina Posts: 1,777
    Pink Floyd
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
    Buenos Aires, 11/25/2005
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/13/2011
    Buenos Aires, 04/03/2013
    Santiago, 04/06/2013
    Santiago, 11/04/2015
    Buenos Aires, La Plata, 11/07/2015
  • Options
    spnoonespnoone Posts: 625
    temple of the dog
    husker du
    uncle tupelo
    pavement
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    olderman wrote:
    The Animals
    Ah, we see Eric whenever he comes our way. He is still touring. Really puts on a great show. He does have very talented musicians touring with him.
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    wolfbearwolfbear Posts: 3,965
    Soundgarden. I miss them. :)
    "I'd rather be with an animal." "Those that can be trusted can change their mind." "The in between is mine." "If I don't lose control, explore and not explode, a preternatural other plane with the power to maintain." "Yeh this is living." "Life is what you make it."
  • Options
    angryyoungmanangryyoungman Medford, NY Posts: 1,028
    floyd
    stp
    soundgarden
    van halen(not hagar)
    smashing pumpkins
    creed. . .(snicker)
    that about covers it
    i have wished for so long, how i wish for you today
    JEFFREY ROSS ROGERS 1975-2002

9.10.98 NYC / 8.23.00 JONES BEACH /4.30.03 UNIONDALE / 7.9.03 NYC /5.12.06 ALBANY/ 6.1.06 E.RUTHEFORD/ 6.3.06 E. RUTHEFORD/ CAMDEN 6.19.08/ NYC 6.24.08/ NYC 6.25.08/ HARTFORD 6.27.08/ CHICAGO 8.24.09/ PHILLY 10.31.09/ HARTFORD 5.15.10/ NEWARK 5.18.10/ NYC 5.20.10/ CHICAGO 7.19.13/ BROOKLYN 10.18.13/ BROOKLYN 10.19.13/ HARTFORD 10.25.13/ NYC 9.26.15/ 4.8.16 FT. LAUDERDALE/ 4.9.16 MIAMI / 5.1.16 NYC/ 5.2.16 NYC / 8.5.16 BOSTON / 8.7.16 BOSTON/ 8.20.18 CHICAGO/ 9.2.18 BOSTON/ 9.4.18 BOSTON/ 9.18.21 ASBURY PARK

finally, FUCK TICKETMASTER
  • Options
    GummiBeerGummiBeer Newfoundland Canada Posts: 189
    Sandbox...there a atlantic canadian band, whey were huge back in 95. Lead gutair player is Bubbles off of Trailer Park Boys...i really loved them and would love to see them just one more time
    Calgary 04-09-2005
    Edmonton 05-09-2005

"A Thousand Ports of light For the Newfoundland...Theres a Kinder gentler American Band"...EV 25/09/05
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    stp.

oh! soundgarden and ratm... its like, everyone return to your original bands just for a tour! then they could tour together. and then pearl jam could come and they could re-unite totd and then i'd sell my soul to see it all...
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam
  • Options
    pjfan020pjfan020 Posts: 426
    zeppelin, floyd, and soundgarden. I'm pretty damn sure that none of them will happen though. Anyone know where the fuck kim thayill is?
    "Tonight we're just gonna play you some good old American Rock and Roll." tom petty-7-15-05
  • Options
    STP
    Soundgarden
    Skunk Anansie
    Nirvana
    The beatles
    When all your dreams turn to dust, vacuum
    When all else fails, read the instruction
  • Options
    Screaming Trees. I think it's weird that rarely anyone ever talks about them on a PJ board. I'm always the only one mentioning them. But anyway, I love 'em :D
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    Nirvana and AIC .... although I'm pretty sure that's never gonna happen.
    Suede
    The Smiths
  • Options
    Edved82Edved82 Ireland Posts: 1,255
    Although no-one could replace Layne Staley, I'd love to see Alice In Chains do a tour with Maynard James Keenan on vocals. That'd be fuckin incredible.

Zeppelin with Grohl on drums would be like a religious experience also. No chance of it ever happening though
    "...though my problems are meaningless....that don't make them go away...."
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    the police were my pearl jam as a teen. :p the VERY first concert i ever attended, the police in philly. great times. :D

that said, i am really hoping all works out...and the original line-up for genesis reunites. ahhhhhh...to be able to hear the lamb lies down on broadway....LIVE...with peter gabriel singing and all the original members playing. priceless.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    Genesis (with Peter Gabriel)
    Rock over London... Rock on Chicago... I love what you do for me Toyota - Wesley Willis
  • Options
    ----gnf'r!
    He is alive but feels absolutely nothing.
    So is he?
    When he was six he believed that the moon overhead followed him.
    By nine he had deciphered the illusion trading magic for fact.
    No tradebacks...
    So this is what it's like to be an adult
    If he only knew now what he knew then...
  • Options
    destinydestiny Posts: 31
    Rage against the machine, aic and nirvana yes i am dreaming
    How much difference does it make ?
    ***It's all state of mind***

----Gorge 05, Gorge 06' I & II, to be cont...
  • Options
    Stone Roses (don't know if any of them are dead though)
    Wave came crashing...
  • Options
    Screaming Trees. I think it's weird that rarely anyone ever talks about them on a PJ board. I'm always the only one mentioning them. But anyway, I love 'em :D

dude, i love them too, but it'll never happen.

as for me, i'd say soundgarden (but only if chris gets his vocals in order), fugazi (are they broken up? where are they??), husker du (which will also never happen), some incarnation of the velvet underground... the mc5, the stooges, dinosaur jr, and mission of burma already reformed... so now i'd just like them to tour in my neighbourhood.
  • Options
    neoneo Posts: 89
    10 cc.....
  • Options
    w.m.aw.m.a Posts: 21
    chris05 wrote:
    Even if they just got back together for a tour. Who would it be that you would like to see?

I'd have to say the Police...id love to see that happen,but i dont think it ever will, Sting is to much of a tough guy for that haha.

Good call on The Police that would kick ass. Also, would like to Van Halen w/ DLR and STP get back together.
    "Fuckin Qunitana man, that creep can roll!" - The Dude

A Michael Scott Joint
  • Options
    dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    Soundgarden, for the love of all that's beautiful and sweet, Soundgarden.....
  • Options
    dude, i love them too, but it'll never happen.

Hey, people were mentioning AIC and Nirvarna so I guess the Trees are at least more likely then those ;)

But yeah, not gonna happen :(
    Well, do you need a lot of what you've got to survive?
  • Options
    Soundgarden
    GNR
    STP
    Megadeth(Mustaine/Friedman/Ellefson/Menza)
    Floyd
    Freak of Nature
    Cornell pwns u
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    g-n-r
    phish
    yardbirds

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)