Options

Sasquatch!

PearlsGirlPearlsGirl Posts: 257
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Anyone going?! I'm stoked, I'm going on May 28th. It's my first trip to the Gorge, it's going to be amazing.

Beck, Death Cab For Cutie, Queens Of The Stone Age, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Blue Scholars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Chad Vangaalen, The Heavenly States, Rocky Votolato, Laura Veirs, The Village Green, Mercir...
Don't let the world bring you down, not everyone here is that fucked up and cold. Remember why you came and while you're alive, experience the warmth before you grow old.

Best two days of my life: Oasis at MSG and Pearl Jam at the Gorge.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mookeywrenchmookeywrench Posts: 5,758
    i'm going

That's an amazing lineup. But, considering all the travel/cash needed for it (it's literally on the other side of the friggin' continent), I'll have to sit at home and mope like a l'il puppy while you guys have the time of your lives.
    "We've done really well with teenage death songs." -EV
  • Options
    The MaestroThe Maestro Posts: 100
    Don't forget Ben Harper, Flaming Lips, Iron and Wine, etc, etc. I'd love to go, but I'll be out of the country. Sounds like an amazing show, though. Enjoy yourself.
  • Options
    I'm going to sasquatch for the first time this year. :) I'm going to see a show in Portland the night before though. Could anyone suggest what would be the best way to get from Portland to the Gorge?
  • Options
    MCGMCG Posts: 780
    Tragically Hip will be there too. If you check out one band it would have to be the fucking Hip.
    Which came first,
    the bad idea or me befallen by it?
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    Killer lineup this year, I wish I lived near the Gorge!!! I can't wait till I have more $ to travel to more for shows...the Gorge will be my first big getaway!!!
  • Options
    PJ_GAPJ_GA Posts: 121
    PearlsGirl wrote:
    Anyone going?! I'm stoked, I'm going on May 28th. It's my first trip to the Gorge, it's going to be amazing.

Beck, Death Cab For Cutie, Queens Of The Stone Age, Matisyahu, The Decemberists, Nada Surf, Pretty Girls Make Graves, Blue Scholars, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, Arctic Monkeys, We Are Scientists, Chad Vangaalen, The Heavenly States, Rocky Votolato, Laura Veirs, The Village Green, Mercir...

u forgot nin...hehe
    ITS MY BLOOOOOOODDDDDD!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    direwolf74direwolf74 Posts: 1,622
    MCG wrote:
    Tragically Hip will be there too. If you check out one band it would have to be the fucking Hip.

The Hip are the main reason my friends and I are going, but the rest of the lineup is just as amazing. We're heading down for the Saturday show, which looks something like this:

Ben Harper & The Innocent Criminals, The Flaming Lips, The Shins, The Tragically Hip, Neko Case, Iron & Wine, Sufjan Stevens, Gomez, Rogue Wave,
    Sam Roberts, The Constantines, Architecture In Helsinki, Bedouin Soundclash, Matt Costa, The Brunettes, Tim Seely, Korby Lenker, Common Market, more artists to be announced.
    "I try my best to chug, stomp, weep, whisper, moan, wheeze, scat, blurt, rage, whine, and seduce. With my voice I can sound like a girl, the boogieman, a Theremin, a cherry bomb, a clown, a doctor, a murderer. I can be tribal. Ironic. Or disturbed. My voice is really my instrument."

-Tom Waits
  • Options
    haffajappahaffajappa British Columbia Posts: 5,955
    i want to goooooo :(
    but i cant because i'm already taking too much time off work for school and sports and such
    live pearl jam is best pearl jam