Options

The Black Crowes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,486
edited March 2006 in Other Music
I just saw them live, well saterday night in london

FUCKING AMAZING, !!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLAYING 3 SHOWS AT Shepards bush empire. in fact as iam typing this now they are playing their last show there.

they fucking rocked. awesome band , absoloute genious

anyone else seen them live?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    Nope. In fact, I pretty much dont know anything about them.
    Her?
  • Options
    i dont get how they arn't that big, not sure if thats a good or bad thing.

but they are easy to get into , catch versus, but dont be fooled, they are extremely technical, the guitar solos etc are just amazing, very very technical . i think they are the best band at writing choruses.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Black_Crowes
  • Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    Thanks. Just got my Fed tax return so I'll see what I can do.
    Her?
  • Options
    cookie5798cookie5798 Posts: 396
    Cool that you got to see the Black Crowes. I seen them last year and they were unfreakinbelievable! Good times!
    We need Pearl Jam in Atlanta!!! 2006-2007

The dirty south needs a fix.
  • Options
    yeh i went with my brother who is 20 , iam only 15, we sat next to some australian women who was talking to us and asking me how i got into them and i was young and stuff, she was there for her 40th birthday present lol.

anyway, point being, they just rock
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,070
    I said it before and I'll say it again...Love me some Black Crowes.
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    I BrisK I wrote:
    I just saw them live, well saterday night in london

FUCKING AMAZING, !!!!!!!!!! THEY ARE PLAYING 3 SHOWS AT Shepards bush empire. in fact as iam typing this now they are playing their last show there.

they fucking rocked. awesome band , absoloute genious

anyone else seen them live?

Cool...they just annouced that they'll be playing around here on May 13th, I really wanta see them.
  • Options
    PJ PookPJ Pook Posts: 109
    I've seen them twice and loved them. I think I first saw them in '96 and it probably was my favourite concert next to my PJ shows. The second time I saw them open for Oasis. I only went to see the Crowes and was ready to leave after they were done playing but I stuck around to see what Oasis had to offer, nothing much!

Here's to hoping on seeing them May 13th with you Kricket!!
  • Options
    KricketKricket Posts: 707
    PJ Pook wrote:
    I've seen them twice and loved them. I think I first saw them in '96 and it probably was my favourite concert next to my PJ shows. The second time I saw them open for Oasis. I only went to see the Crowes and was ready to leave after they were done playing but I stuck around to see what Oasis had to offer, nothing much!

Here's to hoping on seeing them May 13th with you Kricket!!

Yah we totally should go, I love that it's the theatre! That kicks ass!