Options

Alice bootlegs

Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
edited February 2006 in Other Music
I cannot find any bootlegs anywhere for AiC I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some because all I have live is unplugged and the Live album.
"I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Brisk.Brisk. Posts: 11,490
    me tooo!!! i got everything studio, and mtv unplugged. i love them just as much as pj!!!!!!!!!!!!

yeh, i only have like 1 , but thats some really crap quality crowd recording!!

thanks for making the thread!!!
  • Options
    I was on this search about 5 or 6 years ago. I was able to find three in three different stores in Europe. I paid a pretty big price for them and got screwed out of one of them. The two I did finally get are: THE WORLD IS IN CHAINS and HEROIN. The first one is from a live show in Italy. It is from the Dirt tour. The first half of heroin is 12 demo tracks from 88 or 89, the second half is various live stuff. The 12 demo songs are very cool for an alice fan, and all the live stuff kicks ass.
    bombs, dropping down, please forgive our hometown
  • Options
    dimeadozen.org i have about 5-6 cause they didnt mix up there sets. so i just grabbed the best ones from each era when they popped up. i think a few have been posted in the last few days.
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    i got Heroin from NirvanainChains..but i think that site doesnt exist anymore.
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    intodeepintodeep Posts: 7,228
    I was on this search about 5 or 6 years ago. I was able to find three in three different stores in Europe. I paid a pretty big price for them and got screwed out of one of them. The two I did finally get are: THE WORLD IS IN CHAINS and HEROIN. The first one is from a live show in Italy. It is from the Dirt tour. The first half of heroin is 12 demo tracks from 88 or 89, the second half is various live stuff. The 12 demo songs are very cool for an alice fan, and all the live stuff kicks ass.

I have Heroin it is pretty awesome.
    I got mine about 5 years ago at a used cd shop. I love when that shit happens.
    Charlotte 00
    Charlotte 03
    Asheville 04
    Atlanta 12
    Greenville 16, Columbia 16
    Seattle 18 
    Nashville 22
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    have you tried the downloading softwares?

i use 'soulseek' and i got there 2 boots, 'them bones - live in the usa 1993'
    and 'live in lund, sweden 1993'

and as far as i remember there are some others (live@toronto, live unchained).

just search for 'alice in chains live' and you will see the results.
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    I've got 'herion' and 'live & unchained' but haven't listened to either in years.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    I cannot find any bootlegs anywhere for AiC I was wondering if anyone could point me in the direction of some because all I have live is unplugged and the Live album.

Heres some....
    http://www.rainwhenidie.com/indexing/index.php?dir=stuff/Alice%20in%20Chains/

via the Jerry Cantell forum
    http://www.vigetx.com/bb/jerrycantrell/viewtopic.php?t=9314
    "Fuckin' hippies!"
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    thanks for the link much appreciated:)
    Can not be arsed with life no more.