Options

Love Outside Andromeda

ScubascottScubascott Posts: 815
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Aussie listeners of Triple J have no doubt heard of this band. Don't know if they've made themselves heard in the international scene yet.

The stuff on the debut album was beautiful. Dark, strong melodies and lyrics. And that girl's voice is amazing. Is anyone else out there as impressed as I am?
It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    yeah ima fan, been with them since the something white and sigmund EP...

boxcutter baby is my fave song of theirs and the new single is pretty great too..
  • Options
    yeah ima fan, been with them since the something white and sigmund EP...

boxcutter baby is my fave song of theirs and the new single is pretty great too..

I think Boxcutter would be my favourite too. I'm a big fan of Chameleon and Andy Warhol, and Hecatate Pose. . . and well pretty much all of it.

Only heard the new single once. I occasionally stream triple J through the computer in the lab when nobody else is around. I thought it was ok, but not very original, just kind of stuck in the same groove as the earlier stuff, dunno, maybe it would grow on me if I heard it again.

But holy crap that chick has a great set of pipes on her.
    It doesn't matter if you're male, female, or confused; black, white, brown, red, green, yellow; gay, lesbian; redneck cop, stoned; ugly; military style, doggy style; fat, rich or poor; vegetarian or cannibal; bum, hippie, virgin; famous or drunk-you're either an asshole or you're not!

-C Addison