Options

AudioSlave dvd

chris05chris05 Posts: 347
edited January 2006 in Other Music
ok now dont get me wrong i am a huge fan of Soundgarden, Rage and Audioslave but Cornell singing " sleep now in the fire " thats just not right
Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    I was dissapointed when i watched bulls on parade and Chris walked off stage lol. I wanted him to rap. :D

BTW, this should be posted in other music, not PJ ;)
    ...The Moon is Rollin' Round....
  • Options
    Not when you see it liiiiiive!!!! It was absolutely unbelievable! the energy and the way he produced it..amazing! So in this case, i do beg to differ..:)
    "Everyone wants to be the sun that lights up your life, but I'd rather be your moon so I can shine on you during your darkest hour when your sun's not around."
  • Options
    chris cornell singing any song these days is just wrong
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Options
    chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    haha really?
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    yeh the last AS bootleg i heard he sounded worse than corin tucker
    Brisbane 8/2/03 -- Adelaide 16/2/03 -- Melbourne 18/2/03 -- Brisbane 10/11/06 -- Brisbane 11/11/06 -- Melbourne 13/11/06 -- Melbourne 14/11/06 -- Adelaide 21/11/06 -- Adelaide 22/11/06 -- Perth 25/11/06

lifewasted.net
  • Options

you obviously haven't been THERE...

you shouldn't state something like that based on a crappy bootleg... since, AS don't release official bootlegs.
    Alt-Wrong
  • Options
    Not when you see it liiiiiive!!!! It was absolutely unbelievable! the energy and the way he produced it..amazing! So in this case, i do beg to differ..:)

totally...
    Alt-Wrong
  • Options

you shouldn't state something like that based on a crappy bootleg... since, AS don't release official bootlegs.

its actually quite a good bootleg, id say an A quality auseince recording. he sounds shit, its pretty simple. i love chris too. but his voice is gone.

lifewasted.net
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547

Everything sounds better live than it actually is.
  • Options
    tremortremor Posts: 37
    Speaking as one of the biggest Chris Corness fans there is, he sounds like shredded ass.

He should just stick to making albums while he can still pull that off.....SOLO albums.
  • Options
    LedZepFanLedZepFan Posts: 1,009
    he shouldnt do sleep now in the fire....it took me a while to get used to recent live stuff with him, it sounds very forced and pained...but some songs come across well even so
    I've faced it, a life wasted, and I'm never going back again.

Some die just to live.
  • Options
    pjtaperpjtaper Posts: 3,020

not possible!
  • Options
    I'll stick up for Corin and say fuck you. But yeah, when I saw Audioslave on Leno, Chris sounded like shit. Actually the whole band did.
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    efrotenefroten Posts: 67
    The dvd wasnt very good. The band and chris werent all that. Ive seen them live once too, its so loud its hard to tell the problems, but on dvd its clear. Chris has so much work done to his vocals on the last two AS records its unreal. I really enjoy the albums, but it gets to me at times. And live he just cant come close, his voice is really gone for about 80% of what he sings. Some of the solo acoustic stuff ive heard him do live sound good though.
  • Options
    chris cornell singing any song these days is just wrong
    *boot is kicked into ass* *ass becomes painfully swollen* *my point is well made*
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/