Options

Check this out for a good listen (sun kil moon)

bthornybthorny Posts: 15
edited January 2006 in Other Music
beautiful
version of
Ocean breathes salty done by Sun Kil Moon

http://www.myspace.com/sunkilmoonband

you have to log in for it to work....

If you don't have an account search music by band name sun kill moon (in myspace)...

It will be the fourth sun kil moon site from the top.....

Do it it's worth it...
"The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory."
Howard Zinn
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i couldn't get it to work,but thanks for the recommendation. i am a big red house painters fan. a cd by this band is at the very top of my list.
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    Sun Kil Moons recent album is all covers of Modest Mouse songs. Haven't heard it yet, but its gotten good reviews.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    bthornybthorny Posts: 15
    After this, I definitely going to buy it.....I didn't even know they had a new album out until I started looking into it....
    "The future is an infinite succession of presents, and to live now as we think human beings should live, in defiance of all that is bad around us, is itself a marvelous victory."
    Howard Zinn
  • Options
    bigpermbigperm Posts: 46
    That cover of Ocean Breathes Salty is great....but I really like his versions of "Neverending Math Equation" and "Grey Ice Water"...the album is definitley worth picking up...

Mark Kozelek is a great vocalist....I like just about everything he does. And he's great in concert.
    6-29-98 Chicago, 10-9-00 Chicago, 4-23-03 Champaign, 6-18-03 Chicago, 7-1-03 Bristow, 10-1-04 Reading, 10-11-04 DC, 9-30-05 Atlantic City, 5-30-06 DC, 6-17-08 VA Beach, 8-17-08 DC (Ed), 6-15-09 Baltimore (Ed), 5-13-10 Bristow, 10-29-13 Charlottesville, 4-18-16 Hampton