Options

Placebo

niallniall Posts: 244
edited February 2006 in Other Music
Anyone heard the new album Meds? I had the chance and its really good.
Placebo are a really great band worth checking out if you haven't already
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    I have only heard 2 songs by them played on North America radio, circa 1996-1997, the friend in need is a friend indeed song, oh, Pure Morning and that other tune from the movie....um....hmmm....what was it called.

I can picture it. That Buffy chick and Reese Witherspoon. Anyways, that one. I did like them both, but have never heard anything else.
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Detroit
    2019 - Chicago X 2
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    smarchee wrote:
    I have only heard 2 songs by them played on North America radio, circa 1996-1997, the friend in need is a friend indeed song, oh, Pure Morning and that other tune from the movie....um....hmmm....what was it called.

I can picture it. That Buffy chick and Reese Witherspoon. Anyways, that one. I did like them both, but have never heard anything else.

i reccomend you buy an album, any off them there all very good/brilliant, since you insisted buy the self titled debut it kicks some serious arse, and when you get the chance see them live, they'll blow you away.
    Brian Molko is one hell of a songwriter and an excellent singer to boot.
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    I used to like Placebo few years ago but don't listen to them much now. They still have some great songs, Nancy Boy is my favourite.
    I don't have to sell my soul, he's already in me

If you've lost your faith in love and music the end won't be long
  • Options
    placebo is a great band!!! i recently saw thier dvd Soulmates never die and its absolutly amazing.
    about the new album, i already have it and really amzing (well as all their albums are) defenitly not dissapointed :)
    cant wait for the official release
    make tea not love