Options

Oysterhead anyone?

brainofPjBbrainofPjB Posts: 57
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Anyone else really like this little side project/collaboration? I know these guys are playing Bonnaroo this year but has anyone heard any other news about a possible full tour and new music. I'm keeping my fingers crossed because The Grand Pecking Order was a great album and I'd love to see them.
What?!? No, We can't stop here, this is bat country.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    red mosred mos Posts: 4,953
    I like this project. I have one of the albums. Not sure which one I have but it has Mr. Oysterhead as track #3.
    PJ: 10/14/00 06/09/03 10/4/09 11/15/13 11/16/13 10/08/14
    EV Solo: 7/11/11 11/12/12 11/13/12
  • Options
    BinFrogBinFrog MA Posts: 7,292
    red mos wrote:
    I like this project. I have one of the albums. Not sure which one I have but it has Mr. Oysterhead as track #3.

It's the only one there is: The Grand Pecking Order
    Bright eyed kid: "Wow Typo Man, you're the best!"
    Typo Man: "Thanks kidz, but remembir, stay in skool!"
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Just got turned on to it.........A Claypool/Stewart Copeland fan (old enough to have seen the Police live......"Ghost In The Machine" Tour!!!), not a Phish fan, but I loved this album.....the live clip on the Les Claypool dvd is really out there...."Shadow of a Man" live.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    great record.

another, please.
  • Options
    lumpyfredlumpyfred Posts: 243
    Anastacio/Claypool/Stewart = love
    Her?