Options

New Red Hot Chili Pepper News!!!

Yellow LedbennerYellow Ledbenner Posts: 54
edited January 2006 in Other Music
I don't think this was posted yet but new album May 9th and Europe tour after and North American tour aug-nov..It'll be a good year for music I see :)

heres the proof http://www.redhotchilipeppers.com/news/news.php?uid=110
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    chris05chris05 Posts: 347
    Yeh im really looking forward to this album. I loved " By The Way " so hopefully they can keep getting better with this one
    Who cares if the world is going down the toilet? Eddie Vedder got his mojo back!
  • Options
    culot4culot4 Posts: 775
    Fans are sure to be thrilled by the playing of guitarist John Frusciante, who here eschews the more minimalist approach of the Peppers' past two albums. Says Kiedis, "On this record, he was kind of like, 'Okay, it's time for me to lay it all on the table and really shine as a guitar player.' He's a lot more balls-out. It's very solo intensive -- there's some incredible guitar solos. .......Now I am really looking forward to this even more.
    Once in a while you can get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right.
  • Options
    culot4 wrote:
    Fans are sure to be thrilled by the playing of guitarist John Frusciante, who here eschews the more minimalist approach of the Peppers' past two albums. Says Kiedis, "On this record, he was kind of like, 'Okay, it's time for me to lay it all on the table and really shine as a guitar player.' He's a lot more balls-out. It's very solo intensive -- there's some incredible guitar solos. .......Now I am really looking forward to this even more.

You left out the part about "intense vocal harmonies." John Frusciante is the man. I can't wait.
  • Options
    You left out the part about "intense vocal harmonies." John Frusciante is the man. I can't wait.

damn straight
    I'll dig a tunnel
    from my window to yours
  • Options
    yosi1yosi1 Posts: 3,272
    John is easily my favorite part of the band. When I saw them in concert he was the only redeeming part of a really not great concert experience. He has an amazing voice and is a great player.
    you couldn't swing if you were hangin' from a palm tree in a hurricane.
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    excellent!
    this news made mr. dream a very happy man. :) this is going to be one amazing year of new music and concerts.
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    BinauralBinaural Posts: 1,046
    I'll see you guys at the shows.:D

PEACE
    ~*~*~*~*PROUD EVENFLOW PSYCHO #0026~*~*~*~*

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^RED MOSQUITO #2^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Dublin 08/06
    Katowice 06/07 London 06/07 Dusseldorf 06/07 Nijgemen 06/07
  • Options
    drew0drew0 Posts: 943
    Tour in Aug-Nov? Damnit, not I have to worry about it interfering w/ school... Oh well, I can't wait.
    Pittsburgh 6/23/06
    Madison Square Garden 6/25/08