Options

new secret machines

pearl jam rulespearl jam rules Posts: 129
edited March 2006 in Other Music
has anyone downloaded it yet?

it's available online but not in stores yet. i was just looking for some initial opinions
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Dick JonesDick Jones Posts: 777
    ILLINOIZE!

I've heard it. So far it is just ok. I liked Now Here Is Nowhere alot better. But maybe in time the new one will grow on me. The song that sticks out to me most is Daddys In The Doldrums,and then Alone Jealous and Stoned. I have only tried to sit through it 2 or 3 times, and haven't made it all the way through. That's how I roll. Give it a chance.

It's seems a little more spacy. It's not as 'heavy' as the last one. But DO go see them live if you haven't already.

tk
    Are you too good to tango with the poor poor boys?
  • Options
    thanks. yeah, from what i've heard from reviews it seems like that is pretty much the consensus. it's good, but not as good as the last one. i really like "alone, jealous, and stoned" but was kind of hoping for some heavier stuff as well. i have a lot of confidence and hope in this band though. i think they have a lot of potential
  • Options
    AlessianaAlessiana Posts: 329
    what i'm hearing is pretty sweet...

Aless

Tell them you love them. Never let the mundane, the unimportant, or worse, the misunderstood, be the final words of parting.

Tell them.
  • Options
    USCJeffUSCJeff Posts: 92
    I am digging it a lot