Options

ASG in Wilmington, NC this Saturday

faithful227faithful227 Posts: 352
edited April 2006 in Other Music
anyone going to this show? they are playing @ the soapbox in downtown wilmington. if you have the opportunity to make it you should definitley check them out. i saw them @ lucky's last weekend and they were awesome...
VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    CM1847CM1847 Posts: 577
    Sorry, but what does ASG stand for?
  • Options
    inmytreeinmytree Posts: 4,741
    anyone going to this show? they are playing @ the soapbox in downtown wilmington. if you have the opportunity to make it you should definitley check them out. i saw them @ lucky's last weekend and they were awesome...

who...?

what kind of music do they play...? Honestly, I've never heard of them..should I go...?
  • Options
    inmytree wrote:
    who...?

what kind of music do they play...? Honestly, I've never heard of them..should I go...?

surprised you havent heard of them already, they are from wrightsville beach and play in wilmington all the time. they are on volcom records and have three cd's out...they are on their third warped tour stint this year. punk/metal, they remind me of early metallica type riffs, mixed with some g-n-r. they just got off a tour with CKY. im driving back down from greenville this weekend to see them again. ASGNation.com ....also they are on itunes, if youre looking for a few songs check out "pointed hatred", "southern lord", the pillage and the plunder", "john wayne".....

cool, take 'er easy and maybe i'll see you at the show....
    VHC member #155***

Ft Lauderdale '96:::West Palm Beach '98:::Tampa '00:::Tampa '03:::Camden 1&2 '06::: DC '06:::West Palm Beach '08:::Tampa '08:::Columbia '08:::Virginia Beach '08

• Options
    CM1847 wrote:
    Sorry, but what does ASG stand for?

no need to be sorry...they change it all the time....their second album was titled "Amplification of Self Gratification"...it stands for whatever they want it to stand for at that particular time really.
    VHC member #155***