Options

Neil Finn or Finn Bros.

choochchooch Posts: 38
edited April 2006 in Other Music
anybody (maybe aussies or kiwis, I hope that is not an offensive term) know if there is anything new slated from Neil soon? Their website doesn't update much. I am huge fan...thanks to Eddie. Neil's show at the Paradise in Boston might be the best show I have seen. Seeing him with Ed was really great too.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    Neil and Tim regrouped Split Enz. They are touring around New Zealand and Austraila and MIGHT do a US tour if they response is right :D
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    MeddleDeal wrote:
    Neil and Tim regrouped Split Enz. They are touring around New Zealand and Austraila and MIGHT do a US tour if they response is right :D
    That sounds cooooool...........
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    obbleobble Posts: 49
    Have they posted NZ dates yet for the Split Enz tour?
    +--+-Official Upcoming Australasian Tour: NZ Leg Chieftain & Member No.6-+--+

**Drop the Leash on my Garden Porch, Downunder 06'**
  • Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    I dunno. the last I heard was news on billboard.com. I think they are annoucing a summer tour soon. but don't quote me on that. :/
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn