Options

Karn Evil 9, First Impression Parts 1 and 2

VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,922
edited January 2006 in Other Music
Kicks total ass!
Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    brain of cbrain of c Posts: 5,213
    endless noodleing....
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    kicks total ass....indeed.
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    Jeremy1012Jeremy1012 Posts: 7,170
    self-indulgence will rot the brain...

seriously though, emerson lake and palmer rocked at isle of wight and totally bombed on record
    "I remember one night at Muzdalifa with nothing but the sky overhead, I lay awake amid sleeping Muslim brothers and I learned that pilgrims from every land — every colour, and class, and rank; high officials and the beggar alike — all snored in the same language"
  • Options
    tybirdtybird Posts: 17,388
    Jeremy1012 wrote:
    self-indulgence will rot the brain...

seriously though, emerson lake and palmer rocked at isle of wight and totally bombed on record
    Would have enjoyed the chance to see them live.....oh well

Here's to brain rot......ELP, old school Yes, King Crimson and Peter Gabriel era Genesis.......:D
    All the world will be your enemy, Prince with a thousand enemies, and whenever they catch you, they will kill you. But first they must catch you, digger, listener, runner, prince with the swift warning. Be cunning and full of tricks and your people shall never be destroyed.
  • Options
    merkinballmerkinball Posts: 2,262
    I've been meaning to pick up the surround sound mix of Brain Salad Surgery. I'd imagine that's pretty cool. Trilogy by ELP is pretty cool too.
    "You're no help," he told the lime. This was unfair. It was only a lime; there was nothing special about it at all. It was doing the best it could.

http://www.last.fm/user/merkinball/
    spotify:user:merkinball
  • Options
    VeddernarianVeddernarian Posts: 1,922
    merkinball wrote:
    I've been meaning to pick up the surround sound mix of Brain Salad Surgery. I'd imagine that's pretty cool. Trilogy by ELP is pretty cool too.

I actually like Trilogy better than BSS. But when I posted the orig thread, I just got out of the car after a 14minute drive at 120db. My head was ringing. I had to post about it!
    Up here so high I start to shake, Up here so high the sky I scrape, I've no fear but for falling down, So look out below I am falling now, Falling down,...not staying down, Could’ve held me up, rather tear me down, Drown in the river