Options

Songs about hangmen and masturbation

barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
edited January 2006 in Other Music
So, at the magazine I work, we're gonna have an interview with the "new" INXS (puag!!!) and the guy writting the whole thing asked me for songs about hangmen and/or masturbation... so, if you have anything to suggest, just let it come... the more popular, the better.
Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
-The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
although, God knows, I may not have met her"
-J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    transplanttransplant Posts: 1,088
    I don't know the original band name, every wannabe band and their brother has covered it .......that absolutely horrible song "I'm Turning Japanese" :)
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    The Vapors. :D

Green Day-Longview

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    man thats really lame if whoever is gonna use these songs to diss Micheal Hutchene's death..
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    man thats really lame if whoever is gonna use these songs to diss Micheal Hutchene's death..

...just got that...man, I'm slow.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    Oh, JimmyOh, Jimmy Posts: 957
    Hangmen? Gallow's Pole by Zeppelin, 25 Minutes to Go

Masturbation? Longview by Greenday, I know there are tons more but I am a little busy searchin for other things on the internet.
  • Options
    reeferchiefreeferchief Posts: 3,569
    barcoach wrote:
    So, at the magazine I work, we're gonna have an interview with the "new" INXS (puag!!!) and the guy writting the whole thing asked me for songs about hangmen and/or masturbation... so, if you have anything to suggest, just let it come... the more popular, the better.

he's a bit of a lowlife loser then?
    i would just ask him if he has heard of Mudhoney then tell him they do a song called You Stupid Asshole and casualy say it kind of reminds you of him:D
    Can not be arsed with life no more.
  • Options
    barcoachbarcoach Posts: 413
    AxlUlrich wrote:

he's not gonna diss Michael Hutchence, our magazine is not about music but technology and is light and with humour, I think they want them for a graphic but I'm not sure, any way they're not gonna mock on his death or use them like in a negative way, is just fun I guess, but once again I'm not sure.
    Stone: Thanks for the pick and the night of complicity, you rock!
    -The crazy guy with the Ramones t-shirt.
    Mexico C. 12/10/05.

"There is a rose that I want to live for
    although, God knows, I may not have met her"
    -J. Strummer

"And you'll never know just how dark this screen could be"
  • Options
    psycosmicpsycosmic Posts: 504
    sorry, i can't add anything from the top of my head... but i think this is the thread title of the day! :D

would also make a good album name...

OUT ON FEB 29, 2006:
    Pearl Jam - Songs about Hangmen and Masturbation

;)
    :D:D
    ~~~
    Some days you wake up and sit on a park bench next to an eighty year old Russian architect, and some days you don't. I think this is my new life philosophy.

http://epplehausradio.blogspot.com/

pearl jam @ the astoria, london, 20/04/06
  • Options
    brhf9brhf9 Posts: 1,475
    barcoach wrote:

did not understand the relation between masturbation And "the new Inxs' or "michael hutch" but i did the research for you.

http://www.nadamucho.com/gt-News.file.print.sid.223.html
    'Go easy, step lightly, stay free!'

You have been banned for the following reason:
    inappropriate post.

'Too many people on this earth. We need a new plague.' - Dwight Schrute
  • Options
    bobasfeetbobasfeet Posts: 1,072
    disturbing this post is...funny it is not
  • Options
    right-hand-a-rama - the network (green day)
    the touch of my hand - britney spears
  • Options
    upina2001upina2001 Indiana Posts: 764
    When I think about you I touch myself!!!!!!!!!!

Toledo, Ohio (September 22, 1996), East Troy, Wisconsin (June 26, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 17, 1998), Noblesville, Indiana (August 18, 2000), Cincinnati, Ohio (August 20, 2000), Columbus, Ohio (August 21, 2000), Nashville, Tennessee (April 18, 2003), Champaign, Illinois (April 23, 2003), Noblesville, Indiana (June 22, 2003), Chicago, Illinois (May 16, 2006), Chicago, Illinois (August 05, 2007), West Palm Beach, Florida (June 11, 2008), Tampa, Florida (June 12, 2008), Columbus, OH (May 06, 2010), Noblesville, Indiana (May 07, 2010), Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013), US Bank Arena (October 01, 2014), Lexington (April 26, 2016), Chicago Night 2 (August 20, 2018), Boston Night 1 (September 02, 2018), Nashville (September 16, 2022), St. Louis (September 18, 2022)

• Options
    Hitch-HikerHitch-Hiker Posts: 2,873
    Teenage Kicks - The undertones (and John Peels favourite song of all time)
    I'll Ride The Wave Where It Takes Me