Options

i love my drug buddy

spatspat Posts: 644
edited May 2006 in Other Music
can we all just take a minute to give some praise to the lemonheads? right now this song has me. it kind of has a "don't dream its over" feel to it. i really need to get some of their albums. i've had that best of album forever. whats everyone elses favorite songs?
My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    keyser_sozekeyser_soze London, England Posts: 205
    spat wrote:
    can we all just take a minute to give some praise to the lemonheads? right now this song has me. it kind of has a "don't dream its over" feel to it. i really need to get some of their albums. i've had that best of album forever. whats everyone elses favorite songs?

love this song and hannah and gabi... prettiful...

i hear they've reformed... or well evan is wishing the lemonheads named to release a new album... hope its good...

i liked his baby i'm bored album a lot.
    www.facebook.com/PandoraApparel
  • Options
    spatspat Posts: 644
    that would be amazing if they reformed. i got his solo album, there were a couple good ones on there but it was missing something
    My favorite Pearl Jam song: "Corporate Greed Boat Asshole Behind a Counter in the Oval Office"
  • Options
    chimpatchimpat Posts: 590
    Great song, great band. True that they have reformed and are working on antother album.

"Rudderless" - Great tune
    "This is about as perfect a crowd as you can get. I hate to placate, I ain't placating...." - EV, 9/29/96

• Options
    kdpjamkdpjam Posts: 2,303
    i love evan and the lemonheads. i like car button cloth alot and i also like baby i'm bored. nice to see other fans post about this band...
    lay down all thoughts; surrender to the void
    ~it is shining it is shining~
  • Options
    StoneG82StoneG82 Posts: 806
    "It's a Shame About Ray" is a classic 90's record.

"Rudderless" is one of my all time favorite songs.

Evan is the man.
    "What’s Orphans? I don’t know. Orphans is a dead end kid driving a coffin with big tires across the Ohio River wearing welding goggles and a wife beater with a lit firecracker in his ear." - Tom Waits