Options

Worst Song Ever....Starship

blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
edited April 2006 in Other Music
Starship "we built this city"
but i think this song rocks. unfortunately i cant find the cd i have it on. anyone know where i can find this tune again?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    I thought you were going to say Nothing's Going to Stop Us Now from the movie Mannequin.

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    AxlUlrichAxlUlrich Posts: 12,652
    I thought you were going to say Nothing's Going to Stop Us Now from the movie Mannequin.

PBM
    that video was really really bad....but hey i din mind the song ;)
    LIVERPOOL FC -18 time League Champions-15 time Charity Shield Holders-7 time League Cup Winners-7 time FA Cup Winners-5 time European Champions-4 time UEFA Cup Winners-3 time European Super Cup Winners-1 time World Super Cup Winners

Walk on with hope in your heart
    YNWA
  • Options
    PissBottleManPissBottleMan Union City, TN Posts: 4,154
    AxlUlrich wrote:
    that video was really really bad....but hey i din mind the song ;)

Hollywood Montrose made an appearance in the video if I'm not mistaken.

;)

PBM
    "We paced ourselves and we didn't rush through it and we tried to be as creative as our collective minds would let us be over some course of time instead of just trying to rush through a record"

Wishlist Foundation: http://wishlistfoundation.org
  • Options
    blackngoldblackngold Posts: 264
    PBM, you named a pretty terrible song. and i thank you for having that song stuck in my head now. pardon me while i go stick my skull in front of a moving subway car. never have i opened itunes to rock some rusted root faster.
    but any help finding some Starship? ha, thanks.