Options

2 Extra Strokes Tix 3/31 Los Angeles, Orchestra Seats

PickleRLPickleRL Posts: 18
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Selling them for face value......I ended up with these 2 as extras, really good seats.

PM me!
Napoleon's mother couldn't make it to his coronation. But when he commissioned it, Napoleon told David to paint her in as if she were there, right in the center. Even though she couldn't be there physically he brought her into his life through sheer force of will. There to share in his greatness.

Do you know what my father gave me for my tenth birthday? A copy of The Will to Power. "Behold the Superman - man is something to be overcome." Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Nietzsche, they were the voices that nurtured me after my mother died. My father made every question a quiz, every choice a test. Second best was for losers, compassion for the weak, trust no one. Those were the lessons I grew up with.

The man of tomorrow is shaped by his battles today.

In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch.

Sentimentality is synonymous with vulnerability

It's like the German poet Rilke said - a person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PickleRLPickleRL Posts: 18
    Bump.......
    Napoleon's mother couldn't make it to his coronation. But when he commissioned it, Napoleon told David to paint her in as if she were there, right in the center. Even though she couldn't be there physically he brought her into his life through sheer force of will. There to share in his greatness.

Do you know what my father gave me for my tenth birthday? A copy of The Will to Power. "Behold the Superman - man is something to be overcome." Sun Tzu, Machiavelli, Nietzsche, they were the voices that nurtured me after my mother died. My father made every question a quiz, every choice a test. Second best was for losers, compassion for the weak, trust no one. Those were the lessons I grew up with.

The man of tomorrow is shaped by his battles today.

In life, the road to darkness is a journey, not a light switch.

Sentimentality is synonymous with vulnerability

It's like the German poet Rilke said - a person isn't who they are during the last conversation you had with them - they're who they've been throughout your whole relationship