Options

NEIL FINN 7 World's Collide

JOHNNY VS.JOHNNY VS. Posts: 39
edited May 2006 in Other Music
I know lots of folks know this but I always said if I get on the board I gotta tell people about Neil Finn (crowded house, split enz) live cd that has Eddie singing TAKE A WALK and PARTING WAYS. Also he's on I SEE RED. A truly wonderful cd that I feel many PJ fans would love. Please seek this one out.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MeddleDealMeddleDeal Posts: 2,547
    yeah A LOT of people NEED to know about this album, not only Eddie, but Phil and Ed from Radiohead come out and the legendary, Johnny marr from the smiths!! :eek: I stumbled upon this gem when I was working for the college radio station a few years ago, and I got hooked on the album and bought the dvd for my girl, VEDHEAD27, I got her hooked on it, and well, it just passed along like that :D

GOOD album and I HIGHLY recommend it too! I made a Neil & Tim Finn thread on this forum b/c they don't get ENOUGH love!! Tim and Neil are Eddie's heroes!!
    ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~ø~
    ~*STONEY PONY all the WAY!*~
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~
    "For the world, not for the war"-Neil Finn
  • Options
    evrybody who has this album should put on a good pair of headphones and space out. this recording is truly amazing. its one of the best things i've ever heard.
  • Options
    senninsennin Posts: 2,146
    The DVD is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
  • Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    will you sing us a song johnny?

man i love johnny marr. lisa germano was great on this as well.
    and eddie doing stuff and nonsense - excellent.
    hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say