Options

Keller Williams at the Showbox last night!!!

aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
edited March 2006 in Other Music
Who here knows who Keller Williams is? I didn't up until a couple weeks ago.....and I didn't know that I was going to see him live at the Showbox until just yesterday afternoon.

Well let me tell you....Keller Williams is a one man band BADASS!!! He uses a lot of looping.....so he'll lay down a bass line...then he'll lay down another bass line over the top of the first....and they keep looping. Then he adds some lead guitar....and so on and so forth....until he has the whole song going.....just fucking grooving too! And he's an amazing guitar player...WOW!!! I was blown away!

Another successful even at the Showbox!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    AmentsChickAmentsChick Posts: 6,969
    aNiMaL wrote:
    Who here knows who Keller Williams is? I didn't up until a couple weeks ago.....and I didn't know that I was going to see him live at the Showbox until just yesterday afternoon.

Well let me tell you....Keller Williams is a one man band BADASS!!! He uses a lot of looping.....so he'll lay down a bass line...then he'll lay down another bass line over the top of the first....and they keep looping. Then he adds some lead guitar....and so on and so forth....until he has the whole song going.....just fucking grooving too! And he's an amazing guitar player...WOW!!! I was blown away!

Another successful even at the Showbox!!

My roommates went to see him a couple weeks ago. After they told me about him, I was bummed I missed it!
    This is the greatest band in the world -- Ben Harper

• Options
    My roommates went to see him a couple weeks ago. After they told me about him, I was bummed I missed it!
    Yeah, quality stuff!!! I had a blast!....then we hung out in the Green Room after the show.....and then met Keller as he was leaving. Cool cat he is. :)
  • Options
    fotdfotd Posts: 514
    Yeah i've seen him 3 or 4 times now here at the Galaxy Theatre in Santa Ana, CA. He puts on such a fun show.
    I’ve seen Pearl Jam 25 times, Eddie Vedder 9 times, and Brad once.
  • Options
    No other Keller Williams fans here?