Options

For those not near a TV... Live NBC stream

wehrmanwehrman Posts: 28
edited June 2009 in The Porch
Click and enjoy! (More options in IE but works in Firefox)

http://goalfanzine-live.co.tv/live/NBC- ... television
lowerleftside.com or wehrmanweb.com if you want to know who I am.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Murderers.Murderers. Posts: 1,382
    Awesome!
    What the fuck is this world?
  • Options
    thank you! now i get the song up on gremmie.net right away.
  • Options
    PJFAN_seattlePJFAN_seattle Posts: 2,965
    thats cool but im gonna wait and watch it on TV so I can enjoy the best quality.
    Shows:
    Seattle Key Arena 9-21-2009
    Seattle Key Arena 9-22-2009
  • Options
    aNiMaLaNiMaL Posts: 7,118
    PJ_kidd wrote:
    thats cool but im gonna wait and watch it on TV so I can enjoy the best quality.
    Same here. Mainly because i also want to watch the entire show.
  • Options
    wehrmanwehrman Posts: 28
    I'm stuck at work putting in some OT on a deadline so I'm not near a TV... I'm DVRing it at home so I can watch the hifi version over and over when I get home... but this will have to do for now!
    lowerleftside.com or wehrmanweb.com if you want to know who I am.
  • Options
    force-10force-10 Posts: 794
    Wow! If this works I´ll do your homework for you for two months! Thanks a lot for this, man.

I live in Guatemala, thanks a million again!
    IN THE DARK, ALL CATS ARE BLACK.
  • Options
    ValleyGalValleyGal Posts: 122
    Thanks for posting the link!!!

I was able to watch the performance without staying up until ungodly hours . . . I really appreciated it :D
  • Options
    CJMST3KCJMST3K Posts: 9,722
    ADD 5,200 to the post count you see, thank you. :)
    *NYC 9/28/96 *NYC 9/29/96 *NJ 9/8/98 (front row "may i play drums with you")
    *MSG 9/10/98 (backstage) *MSG 9/11/98 (backstage)
    *Jones Beach 8/23/00 *Jones Beach 8/24/00 *Jones Beach 8/25/00
    *Mansfield 8/29/00 *Mansfield 8/30/00 *Nassau 4/30/03 *Nissan VA 7/1/03
    *Borgata 10/1/05 *Camden 5/27/06 *Camden 5/28/06 *DC 5/30/06
    *VA Beach 6/17/08 *DC 6/22/08 *MSG 6/24/08 (backstage) *MSG 6/25/08
    *EV DC 8/17/08 *EV Baltimore 6/15/09 *Philly 10/31/09
    *Bristow VA 5/13/10 *MSG 5/20/10 *MSG 5/21/10
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,168
    LOVE IT..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    CJMST3K wrote:

"Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

If you'd like, please leave us your email address and the region in which you live, and we will email you when our videos are available in your area."

This garbage has to stop!
  • Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,941
    demetrios wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

"Sorry, currently our video library can only be streamed from within the United States

Hulu is committed to making its content available worldwide. To do so, we must work through a number of legal and business issues, including obtaining international streaming rights. Know that we are working to make this happen and will continue to do so. Given the international background of the Hulu team, we have both a professional and personal interest in bringing Hulu to a global audience.

If you'd like, please leave us your email address and the region in which you live, and we will email you when our videos are available in your area."

Agreed. The worst, in my opinion, is that here in Canada we can't listen to Pandora Radio anymore, which was one of my favourite sites.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,952
    benjs wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    CJMST3K wrote:

Agreed. The worst, in my opinion, is that here in Canada we can't listen to Pandora Radio anymore, which was one of my favourite sites.

youtube has been starting it lately. it's just sucks!!

what i'm really, really surprised is that muchmusic & muchmoremusic is broadcasting hour after hour crappy programs from vh1, NO MUSIC, just crappy programs etc.. but if a canadian tries to log onto the vh1 or mtv website, you can't even watch their videos? :shock: that's bs!