Options

I'm so excited!

QuadrupleDekeQuadrupleDeke Boston Posts: 168
edited June 2009 in The Porch
So much stirring in the Pearl Jam universe! I don't have any new news for you guys or anything, I just want to tell people that understand (versus all my friends that just don't get it).

Wooo!
7/1/03 ... 9/28/04 ... 5/30/06 ... 6/3/06 ... 6/30/08 ... 8/2/08 (ev solo) ... 10/30/09 ... 10/31/09 ... 5/17/10 ... 5/21/10 ... 3/27/11 (tres mts) ... 6/16/11 (ev solo) ... 10/19/13 ... 8/5/16 ... 8/7/16 ... 9/2/18 ... 9/4/18
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    normnorm I'm always home. I'm uncool. Posts: 31,146
    maybe it's the lsd
  • Options
    QuadrupleDekeQuadrupleDeke Boston Posts: 168
    norm wrote:
    maybe it's the lsd
    Damn dude, you're right... that's probably it.
    7/1/03 ... 9/28/04 ... 5/30/06 ... 6/3/06 ... 6/30/08 ... 8/2/08 (ev solo) ... 10/30/09 ... 10/31/09 ... 5/17/10 ... 5/21/10 ... 3/27/11 (tres mts) ... 6/16/11 (ev solo) ... 10/19/13 ... 8/5/16 ... 8/7/16 ... 9/2/18 ... 9/4/18
  • Options
    LSDemon wrote:
    norm wrote:
    maybe it's the lsd
    Damn dude, you're right... that's probably it.
    :mrgreen::mrgreen::lol:
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    i am excited too! i need to share this....

i saw the billboard article, this part is the most interesting to me:

"Curtis also confirmed that the band would tour to support this latest album"

bring the west coast dates on boys!

for the record: i love target. i love PJ. i love new PJ music (eeeee!!!). and they're doing a new song tonite, after 3 years of no new music. AND they're touring. it's all gravy baby :mrgreen:
  • Options

for the record: i love target. i love PJ. i love new PJ music (eeeee!!!). and they're doing a new song tonite, after 3 years of no new music. AND they're touring. it's all gravy baby :mrgreen:

wavy.jpg

;)

:mrgreen:
  • Options
    chiquimonkeychiquimonkey Posts: 9,337
    norm wrote:

wavy.jpg

;)

i see him around berkeley every so often :D
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,490
    norm wrote:

wavy.jpg

;)
    WHAT A FACE!!!!!!!!IS FROM WOODSTOCK IF I REMEMBER WELL..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    decides2dreamdecides2dream Posts: 14,976
    LSDemon wrote:
    So much stirring in the Pearl Jam universe! I don't have any new news for you guys or anything, I just want to tell people that understand (versus all my friends that just don't get it).

Wooo!

true, true!

with the first of ed's solo shows already gone....it really IS at that point of excitement for me too. leaving for baltimore saturday.....ed on monday....can't wait! sure, can't wait for the time off too ;)....but seeing ed solo again, and hubby's first time.....awesome!

and then sure to come.....album release date......full band tour news......just gets better and better!
    you're right, we know and understand....;) definitely share in your excitment! given all the *other* stuf happening in the world, lots of us stuff very close to home...it's so GOOD to have something to be happy and excited about. :D
    Stay with me...
    Let's just breathe...

I am myself like you somehow

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,863
    ... and I just can't hide it!" :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2eqejvRNw

:P
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,940
    demetrios wrote:
    ... and I just can't hide it!" :o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_2eqejvRNw

:P

:lol:
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?