Options

Toronto hotels?

cdp1223cdp1223 Posts: 1,131
edited June 2009 in The Porch
....hanging head in shame from previous post... :?

ahem.. um.

So, are you going to the Toronto show? If so, have you already found a place to stay?

I was already planning a honeymoon trip to Toronto so we booked a 4 star (according to Hotwire) in Yorkville/Downtown and got a sweet deal. We ended up getting the Intercontinental Toronto Yorkville for about $75 US per night. I have another friend who also used hotwire and got the very nice Sheraton in Downtown West for about $60 US per night.

I don't really know how far it is to the Molson Arena from downtown or if you can take public transport, but if anyone else is staying in the area I might be willing to offer a lift. :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    BeerBaronBeerBaron Toronto-ish Posts: 4,089
    It is not very far. Maybe 10 minutes by car. But you don't want to drive to the Ampitheatre. Parking is a nightmare and it will take you 2 hours to get back to the hotel after the show ends. I would take a cab or public transportation.
    1996: Toronto 1998: Barrie 2000: Saratoga Springs 2003: Buffalo, Toronto 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto 2006: Toronto x2, Cleveland, Detroit, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati, Gorge #1 2007: London, Dusseldorf, Vic, Lolla 2008: WPB, Tampa, DC, MSG x2, Hartford, Boston x2, Beacon 2009: Toronto, Chicago x2, Seattle x2, LA #3&4, San Diego, Philly x4 2010: Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford 2011: Montreal, Toronto x2, Hamilton 2012: Missoula 2013: London, Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Hartford, Dallas, OKC
  • Options
    JaneNYJaneNY Posts: 4,438
    Take the subway to Union station, then streetcar 509 to Exhibition place where the Molson Ampitheatre is.
    R.i.p. Rigoberto Alpizar.
    R.i.p. My Dad - May 28, 2007
    R.i.p. Black Tail (cat) - Sept. 20, 2008