Options

10c and tm should also make us

jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
edited April 2008 in The Porch
put in our membership#'s this way they know who is actually ordering tickets. This is the only way i think that we could try and stop the scumbags on ebay selling passwords. 10c password and member#?????
Go Birds!!!!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    put in our membership#'s this way they know who is actually ordering tickets. This is the only way i think that we could try and stop the scumbags on ebay selling passwords. 10c password and member#?????
    The problem is that even if they did that they could not verify it before selling anyway.

The truth is that 99% of these types of presales leak to the masses before the sale starts, and the reason is because it just takes one person to put it out there.

Not a whole lot to do except try to get the ebay listings ended, I suppose...
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    The problem is that even if they did that they could not verify it before selling anyway.

The truth is that 99% of these types of presales leak to the masses before the sale starts, and the reason is because it just takes one person to put it out there.

Not a whole lot to do except try to get the ebay listings ended, I suppose...
    what i mean is that the password we got in the email and our membership#'s would be the only way to even get into the presale. without both together then no one can get in meaning that there will be thousands of different passwords. That way they would know
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    that way the dude who is selling the passwords won't be able to give out the password except to 1 person because his membership # would have already been used. Then all the others who got ripped off would report him.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    i havent recieved the pre-sale password yet. Anyone else have that problem?
    2006: Albany
    2008: MSG I, MSG II, Newark(EV)
    2009: Albany 1-2(EV), Philly 3
    2010: Boston, MSG I
    2013: Buffalo, Brooklyn II, Hartford
    2016: MSG 1, MSG II, Fenway 1
  • Options
    i havent recieved the pre-sale password yet. Anyone else have that problem?
    it will come inless u got comcast
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    it will come inless u got comcast
    Actually... what would ahve been really cool. They could have put it on the website like 30 mintues before the sale and to get it you have to log into your profile.

At least it would have allowed us to know a few days in advance of the sale, but limit the amount of time for the presale password to spread..
  • Options
    drsluggo wrote:
    Actually... what would ahve been really cool. They could have put it on the website like 30 mintues before the sale and to get it you have to log into your profile.

At least it would have allowed us to know a few days in advance of the sale, but limit the amount of time for the presale password to spread..
    nevermind, miss read sorry
    Go Birds!!!!