Options

2 EV Tickets Baltimore Night 1

Save YouSave You Posts: 80
edited June 2009 in The Porch
i have 2 tickets for Baltimore night 1, TM tickets dress circle row C seats 3 & 4 would just like to recover what i paid about $90.00 a ticket which is face value plus TM charges but i would consider other offers witin reason. PM me if interested
don't gimme no lip !
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 29,016
    I want to trade you screen legend Anthony Quinn's undershirt. He took this off to do sit-ups in the park and I nabbed it.
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
    2022: Nashville
    2023: Ft. Worth II
  • Options
    gndcd402gndcd402 Posts: 2,558
    LukinFan wrote:
    I want to trade you screen legend Anthony Quinn's undershirt. He took this off to do sit-ups in the park and I nabbed it.
    too late...i traded him "Son of Sam's" mailbag for it :D
  • Options
    Save YouSave You Posts: 80
    i was hoping for Jon voight's used car :D
    don't gimme no lip !
  • Options
    nosuitsnosuits Posts: 10
    Below face value !

I have 2 for Baltimore on the 14th I need to sell. I am a ten club member but got them by calling the Lyric house.
    I was afraid to post them here (I would die if I lost my club privileges) I got them for my brothers birthday but now he can't go and I can't find anyone willing to take the ride from Jersey. I'm truly disappointed. anyway I'll take below face to recoup something. I paid $187 with all charges. Tickets are $156. I'll take below that for a club member, make a reasonable offer and you got em. THe only thing is they are a row behind each other. Hey After missing the auction we were stoked to just be there. look up the seats they're good.

Grand Tier
    Row C seat 26 and row D seat 32 (At least you're In the same tier. Very close she said)

Link to Opera House. Click on the seat chart section and you’ll see pop ups of our view.
    I think these are great. If anyone has suggestions of where I can post please let me know. I would hate to see them go to waste. ps - I tried to convince my wife to let me take the drive alone, HA nice try, to worried
    http://www.lyricoperahouse.com/Seating-Chart.asp