Options

Any TOOL fans here?!

2»

Comments

• Options
    OffHeGoes132OffHeGoes132 Posts: 594
    I love me some Tool, but have yet to see them live. I hear it's quite a show to say the least. I hope they put out a new album at some point in the not-so-distant future too..
  • Options
    VINNY GOOMBAVINNY GOOMBA Posts: 1,803
    TOOL is awesome. I wouldn't watch them more than once each tour because the setlists rarely change, but with each release they put out it's definitely worth catching them live. Maybe this time around there will be more variety since they don't necessarily have to promote 10,000 Days anymore?
  • Options
    SynthflymachineSynthflymachine Oklahoma Posts: 5
    Booyah! Tool is the shit. I have tickets to the Dallas show. I can't wait. The visual aspects of their concerts are amazing.
  • Options
    FirecloudFirecloud Posts: 516
    This is awesome. Tool is one of the single best live bands you'll ever see. If you like their music at all - go. There's nothing quite like it.
  • Options
    I've never gotten the whole 'he doesn't stand at the front of the stage.' argument. He hasn't stood there for the last 9 years. Including with APC at times. What's wrong with him not standing at the front?

And what's wrong with them being proud of their new music they've created and they're heavy on their last two created records? Even when Lateralus came out they weren't playing heavy Opiate/Undertow sets. They've always been about progressing. They're definitely not going to make everyone happy with their sets, but they do make a lot of people happy as they dove into 10,000 days/Laterals a lot more than anything before those albums.

It's still a hell of a show.