Options

boston 1 help

Clark KentClark Kent Posts: 159
edited July 2008 in The Porch

if anyone is going to boston show 1 im in dier needs....... i live in quincy ma. 10 minutes south of boston.. i couldnt get tix 4 either shows..... member since 98.... u can stay @ my house with my wife and kids if u need a place to stay for the night.......... ill duoble the tix price... someone bite please... ill keep posting this for 3 weeks.......... my email is redmosquitofan@yahoo.com my name is mark.......... thanx
Son of Jor-El
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    my advice to you is to check ticketmaster everyday regularly, you will get a single between now and the show. keep trying...
    NO TIME TO BE VOID OR SAVE UP ON LIFE, YOU GOT TO SPEND IT ALL!!!!!!!
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    happydad wrote:

if anyone is going to boston show 1 im in dier needs....... i live in quincy ma. 10 minutes south of boston.. i couldnt get tix 4 either shows..... member since 98.... u can stay @ my house with my wife and kids if u need a place to stay for the night.......... ill duoble the tix price... someone bite please... ill keep posting this for 3 weeks.......... my email is redmosquitofan@yahoo.com my name is mark.......... thanx

If your willing to pay double tix price you can easily find tix.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2